Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New F75 which coil

Posted by supertraq 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New F75 which coil
February 08, 2017 03:14AM
Just got one of the 85th anniversary F75's which says on the box F75 se,, awesome deal. I have plenty of detectors so not looking to get more than one accessory coil for coins around old home sites etc. in medium panhandle of Florida soil.
Also the F75 though a lot like my old T2 has more features so tips on coils and set-up welcome.

------------"Cz's still bad to the bone".------------
Living on a big ass Astroid.
The woman that got my rib,I want it back.
Re: New F75 which coil
February 08, 2017 04:19AM
ID probably grab a 5x10 NEL..running one on the T2-C. and great in between coil..

And for me I like zero Disc 2f 99 sens on F75 and Je mode..really hot!ADDICTIVE!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
February 08, 2017 05:24AM
Although i have never used one on a F75 my vote would go for the NEL Sharpshooter coil as i use it as my main coil on my 'original' T2,although only a small thing is the fact that the coil mounts in the middle of the coil rather than the rear but this really makes a huge difference in the handling,target separation is also spot on.If i am honest it maybe slightly smaller size wise than the stock coil its nearly as deep in my mind.

The Sharpshooter coil is also lighter as well,a few other advantages is the build quality in not only the plastic but also in the higher quality cable and plug,my original coil plug failed over time and this was due to a faulty plug,when i costed it up and checked the price of a original coil and the Sharpshooter option,i found that i not only got a higher quality product but it was actually cheaper.A no brainer as they say.

The coil stays on my machine i guess 95% of the time and i use it mainly on farmland sites here in the UK,it makes a very enjoyable detector/coil combination as the T2 is similar spec wise and of cause the same build design.

So my vote would go for the NEL Sharpshooter coil.
February 08, 2017 07:22AM
If I was only going to get one accessory coil besides the stock coil it would be either the 5 inch round DD or the sharpshooter (I have both). The seperation with the 5 inch is great with very good depth. The sharpshooter is between the stock and the 5 inch DD, but closer to the stock coil in depth and seperation. So it depends on how versatile a setup you want. Really can't go wrong with either one.
HH
John
February 08, 2017 01:31PM
I agree with everyone here. The Sharpshooter stays on my F75 99% of the time.
February 08, 2017 02:14PM
Huh,kinda thinking the sharpshooter might be the one,not sure though,lol

February 08, 2017 03:07PM
The 5 inch DD coil is a must have. Pics items out of iron like a laser. Gets in tight areas larger coils cant. It will gain your appreciation for sure if you hunt areas with lots of nails/iron.
February 08, 2017 08:31PM
Yes, my strongest recommendation is to get the factory 5" round DD coil...... and put the F75 in 'bp' mode. Then go hit the trash pits. Watch what happens.
New F75 -
February 08, 2017 09:57PM
supertraq,

I've been trying to hold out from other detector purchases thinking ANY DAY now Fisher and/or Nokta will get their latest out and day after day i sit here with nothing. And the longer I wait, the better that deal on the F75 looks. Very tempting.

Rich -

supertraq Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just got one of the 85th anniversary F75's which s
> ays on the box F75 se,, awesome deal. I have plent
> y of detectors so not looking to get more than one
> accessory coil for coins around old home sites etc
> . in medium panhandle of Florida soil.
> Also the F75 though a lot like my old T2 has more
> features so tips on coils and set-up welcome.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
February 08, 2017 10:52PM
Gonebeepin I didn't need another machine but the deal is just to sweat to let slide by,i mean $500.00 shipped for what is fishers flagship model.
I know something great is on the way but that doesn't make the F75 se any less of a machine.. Do it and if your married have delivered to a friend's house,,lol

Tom thanks for replying,yes I have a 5" for my Greeks and goldbug se 2.9er and it is my favorite,doesnt seem to lose any depth and gets right in the trash.
That why I'm looking for suggestions though because I want buy one accessory coil for the F75 as I have all the factory coils for the Greek and a sharpshooter.

So by my on will I'm limiting myself to one coil,lol