Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

let's try this......FOR SALE:

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
let's try this......FOR SALE:
February 21, 2011 12:40PM
I'm going to test the waters.......per multiple requests.

I have one new F75 Special Edition Black with both coils. I have fully validated this unit......first, by bench-testing it. Then , , , a full run through a test-garden.......then finally by a full/comprehensive real-world field test. . . . . . running the unit through every program, mode and process. Three hours with the 7x11" DD coil. . . . and four hours with the 5" DD coil. This is a high-powered unit that thoroughly meets every design spec intent. No flaws, no anomalies. I would like to say this is a "certified" unit.

Also, I will include (if wanted) , , , a standardized "test-standard" target. Mounted on a 8" dowel......a Type-1 U.S. Gold $1 coin (1853). This standard can be utilized for continuous 'confidence' testing with this specific unit.......making sure it never goes out-of-cal............and..............can be used as THE 'standard' by which other units can be tested/compared. I consider this a critical test tool.

I'm required to sell the F75 for $1249.00
The gold coin test tool I will sell for $195.00 (Yes, this is slightly below true/current-day market value.....but this is what I paid for it).

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Re: let's try this......FOR SALE:
February 21, 2011 07:05PM
I'm curious... How did you 'mount' the gold coin?
This would be a sweet deal peace of mind mean's alot
February 21, 2011 07:30PM
N/T
February 21, 2011 07:51PM
Sweet deal is right! No brainer! I'd be all over it if I had the cash, and in need of an F75. Any chance, Mr. D., of you doing this with some Gold Bug SEs or Pros, or G2s, in the future? smiling smiley

Steve
February 21, 2011 07:52PM
He nailed it to a stick. Thats why he is letting it go. haha
February 21, 2011 11:23PM
Used a special type of non-conductive industrial glue. The gold coin could be removed......and alcohol would clean/remove the glue.

Since I'm 'testing the waters'....if all goes well.........yes, I may offer other detectors in the future.
February 22, 2011 12:20AM
not interested in that model but will be watching for certain other models.
chuck.
February 22, 2011 08:19AM
I'd be all over this if I didn't already own one that I'm happy with. There's always the nagging thought that it might be a little "off", but I can't argue with how well it has worked up to now.
February 22, 2011 08:19PM
Tom, I just wanted to say that I hope you don't let the results of this one sale determine whether or not you are going to sell other detectors in the future. I think the LTD is overpriced, and I wasn't very impressed with it in my soil, so I am not interested in this item. However, I think your plan to sell detectors that live up to your standards is a VERY good idea, and I would love to someday buy a CZ3D or something similar from you. I hate purchasing these off eBay, since its so hit and miss.
February 23, 2011 01:33AM
So far.......only a few 'nibbles'.
February 23, 2011 04:27PM
Yeah it is a lot of money and I just sold mine..it doesn't work like the G2 does in my dirt. I know a lot of us are on the fence on the AT Pro and what may be coming out new from Fisher..It will take a lot to beat the G2 in my area and I have tried a lot of detectors.But to own a Nasa Tom detector would be great if only money grew on trees and not in the dirt

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 23, 2011 06:41PM
I got the word last night .
It will be awile for a new machine,
But new coils coming soon.
Re: Tom PM sent
March 02, 2011 04:45AM
Thanks
I better not lose this one to ground mineralization!
March 07, 2011 01:23AM
Now 6" in the earth. Note the reverse rim damage from the removal of a solder (pendent) mount. They're a little cheaper.

Re: I better not lose this one to ground mineralization!
March 07, 2011 02:45AM
You have some surprises coming your way........when you test this coin with different detectors. Pay particular attention to air-gap above ground.....and also ID.
Re: I better not lose this one to ground mineralization!
March 12, 2011 02:41AM
And I meant to say:

F75 Special Edition detector is now: 'sold'.