Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

T2-C. still poppin big brass

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
T2-C. still poppin big brass
March 24, 2017 02:20AM

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: T2-C. still poppin big brass
March 24, 2017 04:39AM
Very nice.
March 24, 2017 05:00AM
Nice find man, I just got a smoking deal on a T2-Classic with sniper coil.
March 24, 2017 07:56AM
Nice big brass. I should get another T2-C. Traded mine in on the F75 but would be nice to have both .

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
March 24, 2017 05:01PM
That's a big one!
March 24, 2017 06:55PM
Sweet find Keith that T2 Classic just keeps on giving!
March 24, 2017 07:16PM
Funny thing I was cruising the woods below a house site about two hundred yards and found it in middle of nowhere ..read 92...I thought man sounds like a mIlitary Plate..

Was running the sharpshooter...

Best seek and destroy coil I've found for T2-C.

And by this I mean ...EXCELLENT cruiser coil...

Yet I walked back up to the house site that is slap littered in every size iron Known and has about 8 inches of pine straw on it...

the house is so littered stock coil is too much and the small coil cant punch deep enough...Yet for the first time in awhile in that house I was digging BRASS... flat button,, harmonica pieces,, toe tap,, watch parts etc...

that coil is deep and razor sharp to boot..

And a real SEEK AND DESTROY multi purpose set up..

A CRUISER AND A BRUISER ought to be the the logo on it..

Also with the quietness of the T2-C. and the Hyper feel still happening its a deadly combo...

Not even sure the T2-C. is using DST it does not show the inherent traits of it in terms of Delay...FTP may have added a new quieting Twist??

Nowhere does it say DST in the brochure like the standard model F75 does??

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2017 07:28PM by Keith Southern.
March 25, 2017 03:53AM
Improved performance through careful ongoing engineering - big price reduction - and some folks complain that First Texas never does anything new. New isn't only the introduction of totally new platforms - that only happens rarely in this business. New includes ongoing product development and improvement - also new marketing developments like price adjustment and in FT's case - launching a direct sales capability for Teknetics, including the AmeriTek line.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2017 04:06PM by lytle78.
March 25, 2017 02:39PM
FTP is in a league of their own when it comes to making a simple, quiet, deep, machine that rocks in iron. The T2 Classic is a work horse for sure. I love mine.
March 25, 2017 03:55PM
I have a brand spanking new T2 classic sitting here just itchin to go on its first hunt but every time you guys post a find or mention how good the T2 is we get some more snow If this is the case I might not get out to July, lol. Nice find Keith.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2017 03:58PM by SkiWhiz.