Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Impact -- what software version?

Posted by TallTom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Impact -- what software version?
April 23, 2017 01:03AM
We now see the Impact being delivered from the production line to users
in the U.S. and around the world. But I haven't seen anyone mention yet
what software version is on the production Impact. Is it 1.11?

How about if a few of you mention what version you received?
And when updated software is released, but sure to tell us that, too!
If available, tell us what's different in each new version.

Thanks.
Re: Nokta Impact -- what software version?
April 23, 2017 04:17PM
My machine was updated I think three times during testing the last update was 1.11 and it made some small changes. It is easy to update but I don't think they have that on their website. I hope to see some updates come out before years end.....Now you have to wonder what their next machine will be.. I would think a water machine and then in maybe three years a new flagship. And three years in our hobby is a long time because of the land we are losing or targets that are too deep or masking. One of the keys is masking and I think that is where we need to use our smaller coils. I have been to lazy to bring mine because I'm lacking the lower rod. But I have had hunts where I know if I had that smaller coil I would have found relics hiding in the iron...The lager coil does a great job but I know I am missing that mid to high tones being cut out by the iron,,,

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
April 24, 2017 03:19PM
Holding down + and - keys at same time and turning machine on nearly requires 3 hands! Would have been nice if they'd used adjacent buttons that could be held down together with one finger (next version?).
My result was "11."

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
April 24, 2017 03:25PM
Hello all..we went into production with 1.11.
No updates have been made since the production started.
April 25, 2017 05:34AM
Nokta Detectors Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello all..we went into production with 1.11.
> No updates have been made since the production sta
> rted.

Thanks, Dilek!
April 25, 2017 10:52AM
Mine states software version as 11 also
April 25, 2017 09:09PM
Mine says 11
April 25, 2017 11:02PM
My version is correct after double checking it. The version I'd number does not pop up automatically you need to continue holding the buttons for several seconds after turning impact on
April 26, 2017 12:59AM
If you're seeing 11 you're not checking the version correctly. Mine is 1.11 as stated by Nokta Detectors (the Factory) above.
April 26, 2017 01:02AM
11 is what comes up when detector is first turned on even if buttons are not pushed, they have to be held down for several seconds after turning machine on before software version ID comes on screen. Not really doing wrong just not waiting long enough
April 27, 2017 04:09AM
Some folks have a problem with the word "wrong". I should have said "incorrectly".