Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New third party coil for Impact

Posted by sanjuro 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New third party coil for Impact
July 18, 2017 11:59AM
Just saw this it might be a good compromise between the standard and the 15 inch one

[sondengaengershop.de]
Re: New third party coil for Impact
July 18, 2017 12:18PM
I was just wondering when we would see a third party coil released for the Impact. I thought NEL would be the first to jump in. Nice size and nice looking coil. Thanks.

Dean
July 18, 2017 03:48PM
what country is that from and can we get it in the states??

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
July 21, 2017 02:34PM
sanjuro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just saw this it might be a good compromise betwee
> n the standard and the 15 inch one
>
> [sondengaengershop.de]
> x11-doppel-d-xxl-tiefenspule-nokta-impact.html

From Google translate:

Through the use of high quality innovative material, the BlackDog is exceptionally light weight for its size. Due to its 420g it is possible to search the whole day without problems.

The BlackDog coil has a considerable depth and by its size of 13x11 "(33 x 27.5 cm) covers much more area and reaches objects where the standard coil fails miserably.

Due to its EMR protection, the BlackDog coil is more stable than other low-voltage coils and is less susceptible to electromagnetic interference, which also results in greater performance on mineralized soils or in wet grass. Even objects that lie directly under a hot skirt are perfectly displayed with the BlackDog coil .... LOL

Your extraordinary metal distinction is convincing in the whole line. This way, even a coin superimposed by an iron object is optimally displayed. The risk of overflow can be reduced with the Blackdog coil.

The BlackDog low-cost coils are worthwhile in all search areas, whether militaria, coin relics or jewelery ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 02:36PM by Jackpine.
July 21, 2017 03:07PM
im skeptical
July 21, 2017 07:04PM
The Blackdog coil has made an appearance in a few Youtube videos.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2017 07:05PM by goodmore.
July 21, 2017 08:35PM
The BlackDog low-voltage coil penetrates the ground in comparison to the standard coils of about 25-35%.
In addition, a much larger area is covered. Even on difficult soils you can notice a significant increase in performance . The BlackDog low-voltage coil impresses with its enormous performance no matter whether in the field , forest , meadow or at the beach .

Through the use of high quality innovative material, the BlackDog is exceptionally light weight for its size. Due to its 420g it is possible to search the whole day without problems.

The BlackDog coil has a considerable depth and by its size of 13x11 "(33 x 27.5 cm) covers much more area and reaches objects where the standard coil fails miserably.

Due to its EMR protection, the BlackDog coil is more stable than other low-voltage coils and is less susceptible to electromagnetic interference, which also results in greater performance on mineralized soils or in wet grass. Even objects that lie directly under a hot rock are perfectly displayed with the BlackDog coil.

Your extraordinary metal distinction is convincing in the whole line. This way, even a coin superimposed by an iron object is optimally displayed. The risk of overflow can be reduced with the Blackdog coil.

Technical specifications:

Double-D high-
power
coil More Depth: 25-35% Performance Coil size: 13x11 "(33 x 27.5 cm)
ABS with UV protection (injection molding)
Weight: 420g without coil protection
Very robust : Reinforced at the critical points
Complete waterproof
EMR protection For a perfect rest

Special features:

With its 420g the BlackDog is the lightest on the market
Excellent depth sensitivity on large, medium and small objects
ABS with UV protection and filled with high-quality epoxy resin
Covers a larger area than the standard
coils Designed for perfect object separation
Perfectly balanced for better handling.

Delivery:

BlackDog Double D Deep Reel 13x11 "(33 x 27,5 cm)
1x Reel Protection
2 years warranty

The BlackDog low-cost coils are worthwhile in all search areas, whether militaria, coin relics or jewelry ...

So who's going to be the first to order it? It's a bit too large for my detecting sites, would probably be great for plowed field and beach detecting if it works as advertised.
July 21, 2017 09:23PM
Where is the cable in the picture? I just don't remember seeing a picture of a coil without the cable.
July 23, 2017 05:39AM
As you say: beach and plowed field. So I will stay with stock coil. Many years with other brands and always stock coil win. For special operation you need something different... but not too often.
July 23, 2017 02:09PM
I have not seen many reports about Nokta's large coil. I believe Daniel said it was no deeper in his dirt. If I am going good to spend over 200.00 I want more depth. Coverage is nice, but it just ain't enough to justify the purchase. I will keep my eyes peeled for Blackdog performance reports.
July 23, 2017 04:04PM
I'm trying the new 9x5 coil it seems to be just what I wanted

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!