Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

News Flash Minelab Obsoletes All Single Frequency VLF Detectors in October "The Searcher " UK mag

Posted by hastings 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
.......I get excited about new releases...I am ready for
> something Different...Yet maybe something coming w
> e haven't thought of and maybe not by Minelab eith
> er???HMMM...
>
> Keith

NASA-Tom Wrote:
> 3X

Again, I don't post very often because due to health reasons I don't get to hunt as often as most members of the forum which results in my having far less experience than the forum's average bear. I have also learned that, at least in my case, speculation regarding the release of new products and/or technology more often then not leads to disappointment.

Having said all of that and knowing as well as all of you how closely Keith and Tom work with more than one detector manufacturer, the text at the beginning of this post, quoted from their last two posts in this thread, has really aroused my curiosity. I'm a huge Minelab fan and any new technology but after reading those posts, especially the "maybe something coming we haven't thought of and maybe not by Minelab either???HMMM..." part, I think whether their new machine renders all single frequency VLF detectors obsolete or not I'll be waiting to see what Mr. Southern and Mr. Dankowski might be referring to before I pull the trigger on ML's newest offering.

But then again maybe I'm reading too much into the quoted posts. How 'bout it fellas? Can you offer any insight at all into what, other than Minelab's unveiling on the 16th, might be coming down the pipe?

Chris
Tick, tick, tick... two more weeks...
Well I'm expecting FTP to give us a true discriminating at depth deep waterproof pulse machine like no other. And a new light weight advanced multi freq machine.

John
>
> But then again maybe I'm reading too much into the
> quoted posts. How 'bout it fellas? Can you offer a
> ny insight at all into what, other than Minelab's
> unveiling on the 16th, might be coming down the pi
> pe?
>
> Chris

First Texas has been working on new tech. Perhaps they are testing. But that doesnt mean anything will be to market anytime soon. *crossingsfingers*
detectingMO Wrote:
> >
> > But then again maybe I'm reading too much into t
> he
> > quoted posts. How 'bout it fellas? Can you offer
> a
> > ny insight at all into what, other than Minelab'
> s
> > unveiling on the 16th, might be coming down the
> pi
> > pe?
> >
> > Chris
>
>
> First Texas has been working on new tech. Perhaps
> they are testing. But that doesnt mean anything w
> ill be to market anytime soon. *crossingsfingers*

Einstein was trying to prove the "unified field theory" all the way to the end of his life....
Wow John!
A PI that discriminates and waterproof to boot! I like the way you think!!

Dean
All the high dollar vlf detectors will flood ebay for pennies. Chase your dreams guys and list the detectors.
Pre-order price 860 $ (anticipated)

Price

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2017 12:12PM by vfp7.
You know if Indidn't know better. Based on this price here.

I suspect this new release maybe related to X terra, except multiple freqs using one coil vs having to have multiple coils.
With likely some bells and whistles thrown in.

A "Deus killer" ?? maybe Minelab is trying to take back some market share,,,the cute little French thing took from them.
Time will tell.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2017 03:53PM by Sod-buster.
Some of those present will attend the demonstration of Minelab Equinox.
Please take with you a board from the Nail Board test and "persuade" the operator to pass this test.
Put the passage of this test on youtube.
Thank you in advance.
vfp7 Wrote:
> Some of those present will attend the demonstratio
> n of Minelab Equinox.
> Please take with you a board from the Nail Board t
> est and "persuade" the operator to pass this test.
> Put the passage of this test on youtube.
> Thank you in advance.

I'm simply curious to know if they have came up with a new and better twist to VLF tech. Hopefully out of the ML people that will be present some are from engineering and not all marketing people. LOL

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.