Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

THE PARODY OF ALL PARODIES grinning smiley

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
THE PARODY OF ALL PARODIES grinning smiley
September 01, 2017 12:27AM
Let's refrain from posting stuff like this in the future, this is NOT the place for this kind of 'humor'.

Thank you. Hopefully, this will be

The end grinning smiley

of posting of this nature.

Wally

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2017 09:45AM by wildwally1.
o well
September 01, 2017 12:49AM
never mind, I guess.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2017 10:29PM by Champ Ferguson.
Re: THE PARODY OF ALL PARODIES grinning smiley
September 01, 2017 01:30AM
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?
September 01, 2017 02:17AM
You left out the part about the RACER hype!
It was never ending until everyone used one and seen the thing in action!
September 01, 2017 02:34AM
Wayne you and a few others have made this forum almost impossible to read anymore, mainly the way you act towards David. If you haven't read the rules they have just recently reiterated, please do so, you are in violation of them severely. The main issue is some keep thinking the longer they have done something the more superior they are or rather above the rest in their minds. That's not the case I promise you that. Tom has a forum here that actually advertises for learning this hobby/lifestyle. Your incessant almost stalking really is absurd for a supposedly grown man. Keep in mind this isn't your forum at all. Lot's of people really enjoy reading what David writes and his in depth descriptions. Not many can relate what they see in the way a machine works and what it tells you like the man does. If you don't see the way he does, well everybody sees things differently for sure. Read the rules for here again and adjust to them or I'd recommend they put you in time out or ban you for a while. IMO enough is enough man.
September 01, 2017 04:27AM
When doing an attack like this out of the blue, it reveals more about the attacker and their little merry band than the "target". I personally enjoy the said targets analytical approach to the hobby and various detectors and their behavior. Like reading a good old fashion encyclopedia with lots of text, information and pointers. Although I can certainly see the possibility of others more inclined to reading comics making fun to those that read encyclopedias. Happens in every school.
September 01, 2017 06:16AM
I like reading his post they're very infomative and give some great advice. I don't understand why you have negative things to say about his post. If you don't like his post it's your chose to click on them or not. I was always taught as a young kid if you ain't got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I have the utmost respect for the both of you on this forum and enjoy reading posts by the both of you.
September 01, 2017 09:30AM
Personally, I enjoy the analysis by the other person.. He brings much more to the table than any one who only attacks..

If you do not like what he says...... do not read it. And give some credit to the intelligence of the readers. At least the other
fellow is making an effort to educate us

Micheal
September 01, 2017 01:15PM
Trolling people on a detecting forum I've seen it all now! !!
September 01, 2017 01:15PM
Seems we have a member here who needs professional help.

So I'll try to point them in the right direction.

There's a book coming out entitled "What Happened".
Recommended reading for this member.
Seems this member and the author have a lot in common.

Lots of similarities with their thinking.
Like two peas in a pod.

See, I always try to help folks in need, right thing to do.

This falls in line with the three kinds of people.

Those who make things happen.
Those who watch things happen.
Those who wonder what happened.

Local armchair detectorist out.
September 01, 2017 01:29PM
MichiganRelicHunter,

I've only been detecting 3 years. I really enjoy your detecting posts and I get a lot out of them, as I do many others. That's why I'm here.

But, you're trolling the internet making venomous posts. That type of poison isn't good for your soul.

Let it go friend, and create more posts that help everyone learn and be more successful.

I'm from Ohio and you're from Michigan, so I'll cut you some slack because your football up there is so soft, and sub-par. smiling smiley

O - H !!!!
September 01, 2017 01:56PM
In school, I learned that there were two expressions:

I don't care how big you get, just don't get too close.

I don't care how close you get, just don't get too big.

This seems to be the case of the 2nd one. I support free speech. This member is using his free speech to air a grievance. He may have done it in a way most don't agree with, but it is his right(as an American, on this forum though, there are rules). I may not agree with what he is saying, but I support his right to say it(as an American, again there are forum rules).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2017 01:57PM by Beyonder-Pa.
September 01, 2017 02:51PM
I wonder myself how long before there are just a couple people posting here, with about a half dozen screen names/handles between them. I've all but quit posting here because of it. At one time, this was THE forum to come to for great info and to learn about the workings of detectors. I miss NASA Tom's posts and some of the others that have quit posting. Now days, I only come on occasion, to lurk and read the few posts of value and interest. Most of my friends from here have found their way over to Facebook and the metal detecting groups on there.
September 01, 2017 03:06PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder myself how long before there are just a c
> ouple people posting here, with about a half dozen
> screen names/handles between them. I've all but q
> uit posting here because of it. At one time, this
> was THE forum to come to for great info and to lea
> rn about the workings of detectors. I miss NASA T
> om's posts and some of the others that have quit p
> osting. Now days, I only come on occasion, to lur
> k and read the few posts of value and interest. M
> ost of my friends from here have found their way o
> ver to Facebook and the metal detecting groups on
> there.

Same here.
September 01, 2017 03:29PM
You agree to be courteous in your use of the Dankowski Detectors and to refrain from engaging in personal attacks and using language that is abusive, discriminatory, or constitutes hate speech, or generally being a twat. You are solely responsible for any content you post on Dankowski Detectors, however, while we do not monitor all material posted on Dankowski Detectors and are not responsible for the content of such material we have the right, but not the obligation, to terminate your access and/or remove or edit any content that in our judgment does not comply with this Agreement and the rules on Dankowski Detectors or is otherwise objectionable or inaccurate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2017 03:30PM by ghound.
September 02, 2017 03:00AM
Yeah buddy, your my friend, so just being blunt...chill on the attacks bro. Out.
September 02, 2017 04:28AM
Well,

between the replies here and the PM's I've gotten in re: to this = it seems to be about a 50/50 split right down the middle as to those who see the truth and humor in this thread and those who are on the other side = "surprise surprise"?? Not to me...

But anyway = I'll quit with all this now and return you'all to your regular scheduled programming of events here but before I go I have a partial copy of a PM I'd like to share sent to me by one of the members here who wishes to remain anonymous but he sums it all up in one funny but fact filled message to me.

"The Forum is a never ending drama queen of highly educated trash diggers.

Every new coil/detector/headphone makes an IMPACT and everyone RACES to update their DEUS to the latest AT MAX software version.

Then a company makes an MX with a SPORTing chance of digging something good whilst the F19 gets shot down and nobody knows what their Fisher is called after the downgrade.

Some people even buy CANAM SxS's to fit their wireless coils on like deer antlers.

And some people go to the same iron trashy spots again and again and again and again and again and again with the latest new "try me please" knowing full well they've cleaned them out with a Tesoro years ago.

Oh Dear, Oh Dear

Me,... I've started fishing again,... having the time of my life. But can still appreciate the decent hum of a threshold.
Till you start reading the forums :-)

Over information has turned into publicity and it has just become "the Latest Metal Detecting Gossip" forum."
September 02, 2017 09:09AM
50/50? Looks like you are being very generous to yourself.
September 02, 2017 11:13AM
September 02, 2017 11:36AM
choppadude Wrote:
> 50/50? Looks like you are being very generous to
> yourself.

And looks like you can't read
September 02, 2017 03:34PM
Yeah I can read BETWEEN the lines. I f you have so much support why don't they post publicly supporting you rather than through PM? And I am sure you had dozens of PMs in support of you....NOT
September 02, 2017 04:43PM
I'd be curious how many "Reports" WALLY got from this thread?!?
September 02, 2017 08:40PM
Did I miss something??

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
September 05, 2017 11:58AM
Exactly Keith. This is the first topic I clicked on today. I haven't been on here in a few days so I definitely missed something
September 06, 2017 01:55AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> Did I miss something??
>
> Keith

No you didn't.
September 06, 2017 02:03PM
Just a little whining, crying and stomping of the feet.