Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

MarsMD coils for Nokta Impact

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
MarsMD coils for Nokta Impact
September 15, 2017 05:08PM
I know some of you are not aftermarket coil supporters, but for those that like to try it all, MarsMD just announced their releasing new coils for the Impact!! If they work as well as their Racer coils, they'll work great for those that can take advantage of them!

Link to MarsMD site: [en.marsmd.com]
Re: MarsMD coils for Nokta Impact
September 15, 2017 06:58PM
The tiger and sniper are great coils on other detectors! I'm sure they will be on the Impact too.
September 15, 2017 07:14PM
Maybe they'll make a 7" concentric. One can only hope.
September 16, 2017 01:15AM
You gonna take the plunge and get that big monster ? Then you can come over to Santa Cruz and dig 15" deep zinc pennies along with Postal (when he uses his Sov/Wot setup) haha Just kidding, he sometimes gets rings that deep too smiling smiley Other than the wide open beach, I can't think of any place where someone would be able to use such a monster. Fishy/warbly, and hard to pinpoint, etc... Perhaps the location where you found your first silver dollar at ? There's some zones there (on the main side deep outfield) where I've grasped for whispers before, and found some sssuuppper deep buttons , green copper, etc.... Not to iron ridden, as you know. So perhaps that would be a land spot for such a beast?

But for all the ghost-town stuff we do, nothing but the moderate to small coils is going to work, as you know.

Hurry up and get a 3 day weekend off so we can go exploit our new site !
September 16, 2017 01:22AM
What size coils are the four you have posted ?.
September 16, 2017 04:51AM
auminesweeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What size coils are the four you have posted ?.

The one on the far right appears to be the Sniper, which is listed
as being 6" by 10".