Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New pinpointer coming from Teknetics

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New pinpointer coming from Teknetics
October 17, 2017 05:07PM
Just saw this

[youtu.be]

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
Re: New pinpointer coming from Teknetics
October 17, 2017 06:04PM
And this just popped up

[hobby-detecting.com]

Rick Kempf
October 18, 2017 03:49AM
looks ............. interesting

lots to choose from now - they say it has great depth, but depth in a PP for my style of hunting is not necessary

might be the nuts for others - I wonder what other features and accessories they have squeezed in

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
October 18, 2017 11:35AM
"It's nice looking and I'm sure we'll thought out with good features but, it's green!!! Too easy to lose!!!
I've lost 2 in as many years and they weren't green!!!"
October 18, 2017 11:20PM
they come in fisher red too
October 19, 2017 01:28AM
That's the best they can come up with.....and late to the game at that.....eye rolling smiley
October 19, 2017 02:06AM
....... but wait ...... we haven't seen what it can do yet -

this should give us some indication as to where First Texas are in their R & R and I don't mean rest and relaxation

but then again, maybe i do

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
October 19, 2017 04:27AM
Oh well, maybe we'll just have to wait and see what it does.....

Gosh, isn't there another "Wunderwaffen" - just leaked - which we will likewise just have to wait to see what it actually does in the hands of us actual users?

As far as the PP - I hear it's a pretty good pin pointer from a guy I trust who has used one.

Red for earth - Green for Mars!

"Earth first...we'll mine the planets later"

We may find this astonishing, but it takes a couple of years - at least - to design and produce even a pinpointer.

Patience Butterfly.

Rick Kempf
October 19, 2017 05:07AM
I'm still baffled as to why a company would have a video showing nothing but a picture of a product without at least mentioning some of it's features. Total waste of time watching those videos. Its like a joke without a punchline. Booo thumbs up
October 19, 2017 05:41AM
Tom is my neighbor - a very experienced and knowledgable detectorist - and I guy who I have a lot of time for ... having said that.

I guess it depends on how long we have to wait for actual products for sale. Any bets on which we’ll see first? Pinpointer from FT or Equinox?

Both hyped with pre-release exposure.

Bad? Good? - It’s a new world out there when it comes to marketing of new product.

Crowdsourcing, Kickstarter, Vaporware.... it goes on and on.

Maybe he best measure is how long between the “Reveal” and the product becoming available to the ordinary customer.

Just speculation on my part, but it is a new world we live in and I for one am not sure I know the rules.

Rick Kempf

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2017 05:44AM by lytle78.