Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus Air Test

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus Air Test
November 14, 2012 05:21PM
I don't know why I have air tested every detector that I have owned BUT the DEUS. I just thought of it as a shallow, yet good in iron. I just set my Deus up at 97 sens. I started at 18 khz and worked back through the frequencies. This machine EASILY acquires a silver dime at 12.5 inches!!! 12 ikhz gave the a bit better, closer to 13 inches. And believe it or not........turning the maching to 4 khz made it chattery and it would NOT hit the dime at 12 inches...or even 11 inches. More like 10.5 inches. I was in a room in the house that was as free as possible of interference. TV was off. Furncae not running. It is the room where I air test all of my detectors. I bought a new CZ-3D from NasaTom that he had calibrated and he claimed 12.5 inches on a dime. And in this room, the CZ air tested a dime to 12.5 inches. (I add this statement to show that there is not much interference.)
I've got some cash built back up in my "play fund" and I was ABOUT to order another detector. But dog-gone it, what could I get that would beat this little French speaking feller. I also have an AT Pro with both DD coils. Shoot-fire!!!! I got all I need. Why didn't y'all tell me!!!! lol Oh wait.....you DID tell me. I just wanted to hear somebody tell me: You need THIS one or THAT one. I am having "UPS truck coming up the drive" withdrawals. But I am going to be strong. And wait for Version 3 for the Deus. By the way, I found a 58 cal Minie Ball bullet at 7 inches IN IRON yesterday with this machine. No....I am NOT trying to start a urinating match about "my detector is better than yours". Most of y'all on here could go to my hunted out sites with any machine and find stuff. There is NOTHING like having experience. And I say that from having experience in NOT having experience. Typing that sentence was an experience.
Anyway, the lady that sits with Momma is here now. I am heading back to that ladies property who has recently given me permission. It should be dried out enough to hunt. Monday....water was standing in the field. I am going to carry some of my Crossbow arrows with me to mark off grids. That away, I'll at least give effort to hunting this field in an organized way instead of my usual meandering fashion. Happy Hunting!!!!!!!
Re: Deus Air Test
November 14, 2012 05:29PM
You can always put that "play $$$" into the 10x13" XP coil...
November 14, 2012 05:36PM
Aaron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can always put that "play $$$" into the 10x13"
> XP coil...

I forgot about that!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reminding me Aaron!!!
November 14, 2012 06:00PM
And...if there's anything left over, flowers/dinner for Yvonne...?
I dunno just thinking out loud...