Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Happy holidays to all and HH. Looking for an AKA SIGNUM OR PILIGRAM straight rod not s rod

Posted by c t 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
c t
Happy holidays to all and HH. Looking for an AKA SIGNUM OR PILIGRAM straight rod not s rod
December 12, 2017 01:06PM
Would like to buy a SIGNUM or PILIGRAM. thank you HH tom
Good luck with that.
Hope your well Tom. The new Signum MFD does not have a straight shaft.
You see the odd 2nd hand one on ebay uk, or you could buy new from the UK supplier, Wiltshire metal detectors.
The s-shaft has a lot of play in it, i'm putting mine onto a GM Telescopic carbon shaft soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2017 08:09PM by ghound.
I have a Signum MFD strait shaft in mint, like new condition with a variety of coils.... Actually have two MFD's or would not consider selling.
c t Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would like to buy a SIGNUM or PILIGRAM. thank you
> HH tom
=================
Hi Tom,
it looks like we we discussed something before or even probably had a deal!
So,if you are interested in a new Piligrim 47 with 6 AA,let me know.
If you need more information,I am here or through p.m.
The signum mfd was by far the hardest machine to master. Took me 2 years to learn every aspect of it
Diggs4ever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The signum mfd was by far the hardest machine to m
> aster. Took me 2 years to learn every aspect of it
=================
Not at all.If we say about MFT,there are 4 presets for all aims in detecting and that is all.Choose the 1 if your detecting is near the surface.Choose the second if your detecting is among trash,choose the 3 for deeper searching on rather clean site and finally,the 4 if your searching on a clean spot for the deepest detecting.
If we say about MFD,then,the firat 2 presets are the same,the 3 is for the deep searching and the 4 is DP mode for finding treasurers or for very deep searching of separate coins.
The main thing is GB a sin every professional equipment.
So,switch Signum on<make GB and go.Does it need 2 years to study that?The answer is-no.
But if you want to play with settings,to try some filters and other tips there,then,even 2 years could be not enough.