Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75 LTD

Posted by Digger70pa 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75 LTD
March 28, 2011 03:25AM
I just bought a used F75 LTD camo. People say they are a very deep machine. I'm used to my CZ 3D & 7a pro depth. I don't think the75 has as much depth as the CZ detectors. Is there any differences between the camo & the new black 75 ltd?
Re: F75 LTD
March 28, 2011 03:42AM
Hey Digger, I too have a CZ-3D coming my way soon smiling smiley From all my intelligence gathering, it seems to be one of the greatest coin detecting machines out there. Just curious as to why you felt the need to purchase a F75? Any particular problems or frustrations you had with the CZ??
March 28, 2011 06:38AM
It lies alot. Be prepared to dig iron. But it goes DEEP.
March 28, 2011 10:36AM
Only the paint.
March 28, 2011 03:15PM
The question is, depth on what?

The F75 LTD is a very deep machine, but a properly tuned CZ will be deeper on small silver coins (dime sized and smaller).

The only time I dig iron with my F75 LTD is if I'm digging the really iffy stuff and roll the dice, and to be honest never once has it paid off (yet for some off reason I still do it from time to time smiling smiley
March 28, 2011 03:43PM
Hey Brian,

I'm not disputing your claim in regards the CZ being better on the smaller silver, I love my CZ's, just wondering why? : )
March 28, 2011 03:53PM
Two reasons:

mineralization - multifrequency machines handle it better
frequency selection - the F75 is fixed at 13 kHz, the CZ has 5 kHz and 15 kHz. Typically higher frequencies are better at lower conductors and lower frequencies at higher conductors. The CZ has both angles covered, the F75 only one.

These two reasons are why the CZ and the Etrac is so good for deep silver.

Aaron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Brian,
>
> I'm not disputing your claim in regards the CZ
> being better on the smaller silver, I love my
> CZ's, just wondering why? : )
March 29, 2011 02:39AM
It depends on the ground and the cz. I had a cz3d, F 75 and now the F 75 LTD. I've dug deeper coins with both F's and it's not a contest in iron/trash. HH jim tn