Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

You have to be KIDDING me...guy gets a new EQ, and THIS is his FIRST TARGET!

Posted by steveg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
You have to be KIDDING me...guy gets a new EQ, and THIS is his FIRST TARGET!
March 10, 2018 06:25AM
[www.findmall.com]

I'm at a loss for words, at the unlikelihood of this...

Steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2018 09:39PM by steveg.
I have know Paul for many years. I have no doubt he dug this. Congrats Paul. George Kinseysmileys with beer
Re: You have to be KIDDING me...guy gets a new EQ, and THIS is his FIRST TARGET?!?!
March 10, 2018 10:22AM
Paul (aka Old California) is the real deal, serious hardcore historian/researcher, long time detectorist, and master detector modder. He used to belong to this forum, but left.

Congrats Paul, that's awesome smileys with beer
Yeah, nice dig Paul.

And to think, you did it with a what ' weekend warrior' machine.
Yeah right.

Some folks had better wake up and smell the roses.

Btw roses smell good too.
Re: You have to be KIDDING me...guy gets a new EQ, and THIS is his FIRST TARGET?!?!
March 10, 2018 12:56PM
It's more believable than that other gold coin post. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2018 12:56PM by detectingMO.

tnsharpshooter wrote:
----------------------------------------------------

Yeah, nice dig Paul.

And to think, you did it with a what ' weekend warrior' machine.
Yeah right.

Some folks had better wake up and smell the roses.

Btw roses smell good too.

Congrats to Paul thumbs down

I know it's not his 1st. And/but he'd be the 1st to tell you = it had nothing to do with the machine as any brand name unit on the market could have made the find since the field was just plowed and new targets were brought to light.

So, no roses to smell there except the ones that anyone who thinks other than the above need to smell (especially the idiot quoted above that made the roses statement to begin with).
March 10, 2018 01:33PM
I have no doubt Paul found this coin...and no doubt he will give it to the owner of the property like he stated.
March 10, 2018 02:02PM
Heck people win the lottery with terrific odds so why not.....Congrats on a super find....
March 10, 2018 02:04PM
detectingMO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's more believable than that other gold coin pos
> t. smiling smiley

I can't believe someone actually said it. Lol. I just kinda snickered and said I would let it go and not say a word. Haha.

On the other hand, congrats Paul! I miss him posting here.
March 10, 2018 05:52PM
detectingMO Wrote:
> It's more believable than that other gold coin post. smiling smiley

Far more credible eye rolling smiley
March 10, 2018 07:05PM
Gents --

I was NOT AT ALL doubting Paul's find! If I came across that way, it was NOT my intent. What I was simply saying was, WOW!!!! How unlikely! Not -- "I don't believe it."

Guess I didn't choose my words well enough; I totally BELIEVE his find, I just can't fathom the "odds" that a gold coin is your FIRST dig, with a new machine!

Steve
March 10, 2018 09:11PM
Now worries Steve, I knew you weren't doubting his find. Just leave the ?? marks out of the headline next time. smiling bouncing smiley

Paul is a great guy and knows his machines. He loaned me the use of his T2 when they were first released so I could see what they are all about.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2018 09:15PM by Jackpine.
March 10, 2018 09:39PM
Jackpine Wrote:
> Now worries Steve, I knew you weren't doubting his
> find. Just leave the ?? marks out of the headline
> next time. smiling bouncing smiley
>
> Paul is a great guy and knows his machines. He lo
> aned me the use of his T2 when they were first rel
> eased so I could see what they are all about.
>
> Tom

Gotcha, Tom. Fixed it! winking smiley

Steve
Re: You have to be KIDDING me...guy gets a new EQ, and THIS is his FIRST TARGET!
March 11, 2018 01:18AM
He swung the machine in the right spot in the right site. HE would tell you a lot of machines would have found it. I told him it was a great find. But it’s not necessarily the machine,lets just take a breath. If he finds 5 more at 9” in nails...then I’ll start breathing heavy.
March 11, 2018 02:13AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> detectingMO Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's more believable than that other gold coin p
> ost. smiling smiley
>
> Far more credible eye rolling smiley

Yep.