Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New is coming NOKTA and MAKRO IWA EPO 2018

Posted by Shelton 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New is coming NOKTA and MAKRO IWA EPO 2018
March 11, 2018 03:56PM
Few new product from NOKTA and MAKRO:

[www.youtube.com]
Re: New is coming NOKTA and MAKRO IWA EPO 2018
March 11, 2018 05:02PM
"The race is on between Minelab and Makro/Nokta" - love it, that's great for us!

"IMO Whites, Garrett and Fisher have all been left behind" - ouch, that's going to ruffle some feathers!

I see the hardest working lady in the detector industry! AND WOW check out the Invenio (almost sounds like there should be some wine involved?) - looks like a GPR/detector in one! It looks amazing, serious piece of treasure hunting equipment. I hate to ask the price? Is my wife going to divorce me if I bring one of those home? These guys are doing some really cool stuff.

Anfibio? Redistribute the physical matter/composition so that the single entity is able to alter its form to become another entity and then from there, return to its initial state. Any details on this, looks kind of like a cross between a Multi Kruzer and an Impact? Simultaneous multi-frequency?

Shelton thank's for posting the video, I wish we had these kind of events in the U.S., but it seems like Germany is ground zero for these type of shows.
March 11, 2018 05:11PM
This is really ground zero place... near Zeppelin Platz... winking smiley but it was ok. Yes, Anfibio is kind of waterproof Impact winking smiley New datalogger is 3D and is also wireless! New features soon, but ask about Dilek straight. New machines as you see also winking smiley I really like Turkish peoples. Great friends no problem at all with nothing. They are listening very carefully... their customers. And this way really works.
March 11, 2018 05:40PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "The race is on between Minelab and Makro/Nokta
> "
- love it, that's great for us!
>
> "IMO Whites, Garrett and Fisher have all been l
> eft behind"
- ouch, that's going to ruffle som
> e feathers!
>

I agree, but I wouldn't include Garrett in there at all. The AT line is a HUGE win for them, and even the Ace's will sell into eternity because it's usually the first choice whenever someone new enters the hobby. And that's not even taking into consideration their security division, which is a gold mine for them. Whites, Fisher & Tesoro though, are going to have a VERY hard time catching up.
March 11, 2018 05:44PM
Garrett ATP and AT MAX is kind of something refurbished for me. For starting point maybe, but wait for a little... winking smiley and you something more winking smiley
March 11, 2018 06:39PM
Are they simultaneous MF? Seems like the Kruzer line is already a waterproof version of the Impact and Gold Racer. How are these different? Thanks!

Dean
March 11, 2018 07:21PM
If that 3d thing works like we imagine it does and has a reasonable price........................BOOM!!!!
March 11, 2018 07:29PM
Yes it works perfectly. I have Icon3D datalogger... but this unit rocks and rocks without cables... time to sell my old TM 808 winking smiley
March 11, 2018 10:55PM
Working version of movie:
[www.youtube.com]