Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

why no instruction videos on the f75

Posted by joppe 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
why no instruction videos on the f75
July 27, 2008 05:36PM
hi,

i am dutch so excuse me for my french. i wonder why fischer doesn't make video's that are 6 hours+ long and show us all the fields and beaches the f75 can take. i think not only for this detector, but for all detectors that it will be much easier to buy and maintain having fun,

i miss something dearly.
Re: why no instruction videos on the f75
July 28, 2008 01:24AM
6 '+' hours long. That would be extremely expensive to produce...... and I do not think First Texas /// Fisher would produce videos for their equipment. Once again..... a 'cost' thing!
July 28, 2008 12:25PM
Most videos basically explain the workings and facets of a unit which are usually about 15 minutes and are sort of a manual in video form. Its up to you to experiment in the field for your area and read all you can to help you. Cost prohibitive is what its all about and 6 hr videos of guys hunting with a particuliar unit is out of the question. Good post Tom...
July 29, 2008 02:57AM
But even an instructional/manual video would be nice for the f-75...I decided to water hunt till the ground softens up a bit in september...glad i did...had a golden weekend...My pal "Tigey" found me 14K bird pendant, 3 silvers and a wedding band/engagement ring soldered together...both 14K white gold, one ring w/ 40 pt. se1 w/ a D color (originally thought 25 to 50 pts, had it checked today...sweeeet), w/ "2" 15 pters on each side and "3" 5 pt.ers on each side of them...wedding band has "9" 2 or 3 pters... [www.treasureHippo.com] if you want to see it....anyways...like i said, August begins my f-75 training and next spring will be when i hit it HARD!!!

PS: Just a thing of interest if nyone cares...i am cache hunting an old house where some small hidden cache's were already found, old woman who died in the house like 30 years ago was a jeweler...basement has lots of hidden areas, dirt filled walls and old "possibly moveable" stone walls in other areas....gonna be a fun weekend!

HH All

-Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2008 02:59AM by PanMan.
July 30, 2008 01:23AM
Wanna hear a successful 'Cache' story!!! Hit it hard ... and good luck!
August 01, 2008 12:54PM
ok. 6 hours was maybe a little bit too much to ask. but i am convinced you will sell detectors easier with a good instruction video on different grounds and settings. and not only will you sell easier it will keep customers more satisfied and enthousiastic after purchase and it looks professional.

and costs? i work in advertising and know that you can also make good movies without spending hundred thousands of dollars. enough users that are willing to help out. you don't need brad pitt to show it, and steven spielberg to direct it.

my humble opinion. maybe something to consider serious?
August 02, 2008 02:30AM
I'm not a detector seller!
August 02, 2008 09:15AM
oh. mea culpa. i thought your were having direct contact with fischer...
August 03, 2008 09:16AM
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I think they are still 'configuring' to the high-end detector market........ which is something new to FTP. Their primary market has always been Radio Shack & Wal-Mart..... with entry-level & some mid-line units.