Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gold Rings Video Part 2----G2

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gold Rings Video Part 2----G2
April 10, 2011 03:20PM
[youtu.be]

The G2 is a great machine even at parks it hits hard and finding gold is no easy task even with the G2 but I have found so far the no dirt, clay, muck can stop this machine!

Part three relic hunting coming soon...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 03:23PM by Lawrenzo.
LowBoy.......Dude......Re: Gold Rings Video Part 2----G2
April 10, 2011 08:01PM
The Van Halen intro automatically gets you 5 stars. The muck looks like solid duck poop....lol..........I love how nonchalant you guys are with the gold & diamonds. I was wondering why until later in the vid you explained why. Awesome video. If I ever get back to NoCal...........you are required to take me hunting........lol. I loved living there. (Chico). We are realists.........no one gets depressed.......keep up the Big Cajones.
Re: Gold Rings Video Part 2----G2
April 11, 2011 03:50AM
Way to go Lowboy great hunts! The dolphin ring is RS Covenent ring I just got one a week ago at a school as well. Of course it was a different style. You can go to their web site and might be able to see that style still for sale. I found mine there. half the fun is researching the finds.
HH
April 11, 2011 07:13AM
Hey, Lowboy, great new videos! Hang in there man. It is not either or with God. When He smiles, just be grateful. My prayers and wishes are for many years of happy hunting for you and awesome videos for the rest of us.
Via con dios! Keep swinging the big G2!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
April 11, 2011 03:07PM
After looking at web sights their rings are not 18K gold but a silver mix and a fake stone..This is a 18K ring and the stone should be real..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

April 12, 2011 07:17AM
Hey Lowboy hate to be the bearer of bad news but after looking at the video again that dolphin ring says 18kGERSC Its Gold electroplated. RSC as far as I can find only makes designer rings. Like you said though it really doesn't matter as the finding of any ring is fun for me and that one with the horse shoe sure makes up for it. The other half of the fun for me is researching the finds and I found that ring at another jewelers store for you here is the link.

[stores.intuitwebsites.com]

Here is the one I found the other day. It was at a school and right on the surface so I turned it in to their lost and found on Monday.

[stores.intuitwebsites.com]

Be Well and good luck.
April 12, 2011 03:34PM
Thanks

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]