Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Little dirt piles in. Old towns

Posted by lytle78 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Little dirt piles in. Old towns
May 04, 2018 01:09AM
We were walking around Charlestown SC the othe day and I noticed lots of piles of dug up dirt. Wish I had a sort of 2’ long detector with a 5” coil to play with. Just a thought.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
Re: Little dirt piles in. Old towns
May 04, 2018 08:30AM
You could probably manage without disc. in these circumstances, in which case the 'security wand' scanner may be a good choice. They are available very cheap on eBay etc. They can also be modified easily, eg. re-shape the coil to a round profile.
May 04, 2018 09:21AM
I regularly visit my villages maintenance yard where they stock pile the dirt from projects around town. smiling smiley

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
May 04, 2018 05:07PM
Refused permission sidewalk project...followed truck where he dumped dirt....came up with two seated dimes and large cent...so can certainly produce..
They remove dirt to put ash under for drainage...so follow the trucks....