Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

bluetooth APTX earbuds for detectors

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
bluetooth APTX earbuds for detectors
May 11, 2018 02:27PM
For anyone who may be interested, I just received from amazon a pair of SoundPEATS earbuds that are advertised as sweat proof (and light rain). They are rated for 8 hours of use on a charge. I paired them with my Equinox and did a quick test by running a few coins past the coil. They seem to work fine. I did not use the volume adjust buttons, but the volume seemed perfectly adequate as they were received.

These are the ones I purchased.

[www.amazon.com]

Not saying these are the best, a great deal, or making any claims other than THEY WORK!

They were partially charged when received. Bringing them to full charge took less than 10 minutes.

Stick them in your ears, turn them on (after pairing the first time) and detect.

Wayne
Re: bluetooth APTX earbuds for detectors
May 11, 2018 04:42PM
The soundpeats are not aptx-LL - IMO, you don't need aptx-LL - I got these HBUDS that are aptx-hd - I have not noticed any lag - target is always at pinponter location

[www.amazon.com]
May 11, 2018 05:37PM
Acekool BT517 earbuds for me. APTX-LL No lag and only $18.95 with free shipping off fleabay.
May 11, 2018 08:42PM
Acekool website specs for bt517 shows csr8645 - csr8645 is not aptx-LL. Equinox wireless audio indicator shows a plus sign (+) when paired with aptx-LL
May 11, 2018 08:53PM
newguy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Acekool website specs for bt517 shows csr8645 - cs
> r8645 is not aptx-LL. Equinox wireless audio indic
> ator shows a plus sign (+) when paired with aptx-L
> L

I have two sets of earbuds that use the csr8645 chip, I am unable to discern any lag that would present a problem even with a very brisk swing.
May 11, 2018 09:07PM
Agree. Thats what I said three posts ago.
-------------------------------------------------------
> newguy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Acekool website specs for bt517 shows csr8645 -
> cs
> > r8645 is not aptx-LL. Equinox wireless audio ind
> ic
> > ator shows a plus sign (+) when paired with aptx
> -L
> > L
>
>
> I have two sets of earbuds that use the csr8645 ch
> ip, I am unable to discern any lag that would pres
> ent a problem even with a very brisk swing.
May 14, 2018 03:57PM
"Has anyone tried the 'GOJI' Bluetooth headphones?? Saw them in a UK Electronics chain store today for around 30-40 bucks"