Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Advantage Mod Question.

Posted by Mick 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Advantage Mod Question.
February 01, 2017 02:06PM
Someone posted a diagram of the Advantage board showing how to increase the depth and other factors for a better performance...Been an Advantage user for many years and any help with the performance would be welcomed...The only drawback would be, hope I do not damage the board not knowing what I am doing....Thanks All, Mick.
Re: Advantage Mod Question.
February 01, 2017 05:07PM
....yeah...that's goofy if you do that and mess it up! Why not just buy a BIGGER coil/s...they're out there. "EXCELLERATOR made a few of them...go on fleabay!
February 01, 2017 05:36PM
Belt mount the control box and the WOT coil is easy to swing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
February 01, 2017 07:08PM
If it is a Musketeer Advantage there is no need to adjust it. The regular Musketers you can turn the internal sensitivity pot. up to where it "sizzles" when the box sens. dial is at max.
February 01, 2017 07:08PM
I'm the one who created those TWEAKS..

Sven put them on his website...BUT those are for the older earlier non advantage models...

the Advantage is already TUNED UP so to speak..

Hope that helps..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
February 01, 2017 07:53PM
Thank you Mr Keith and Des D I have 7 coils, The Detech 5" DD upwards to the 15" assorted brand name coils...If I miss anything, I was day dreaming...