Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

IMPACT FINDS A COUPLE GOODIES TODAY

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
IMPACT FINDS A COUPLE GOODIES TODAY
February 22, 2017 09:56PM
Hey all,

took the Impact out for a hunt in the woods today around an 1860s cellar hole and at an old/er house site near a river.

Ran Di99, 0 disc, Imask 0, gain/sens 90, iron vol. 3, the rest factory settings, and sifted thru the iron grinning smiley

2 center came from cellar hole and flower pin/broach came from the old house site near river.

Sorry about the 2nd pic/was taken just after dug/infield so it's a bit out of focus.

Re: IMPACT FINDS A COUPLE GOODIES TODAY
February 22, 2017 10:07PM
Nicest 2 center I've seen, dug, MRH! Sweet old broach/pin...looks old.
February 22, 2017 10:35PM
You are killing me with those 2 centers. I've only dug one the whole time I've been digging and it is still my favorite coin that I have dug. Congrats!!
February 22, 2017 10:52PM
Thanks Oz man and Daniel thumbs down

Notice that it's the "fancy 5" type too?

At the top of the 5 it dips and curls up at the tip
February 22, 2017 11:01PM
Nice find, unbelievable condition!
2 centers aren't even on my radar where I live.
Thanks for sharing.

Bryan
February 22, 2017 11:35PM
Nice goin, congrats!
February 22, 2017 11:47PM
Awesome!!
Iam glad they gave you a machine to test,your sites,hunting style and soil/ground conditions are very similar mine.
February 23, 2017 12:19AM
Sweet 2 center Wayne..

Gotta love 99 tones..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
February 23, 2017 02:33AM
WTG on the 2 cent. Agree it's the nicest I have seen.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
February 23, 2017 01:24PM
awesome, hunt.. t
February 23, 2017 01:48PM
Cool beans Wayne!!!
February 24, 2017 02:31AM
By far the best .02 center I've ever dug (or seen dug for that matter). Looks like it never even circulated.

I've dug a couple nice ones but not like this nice. And seems the soil in the woods is far more forgiving on coins/etc than the typical farm fields I usually hunt.

I'm gonna have to look for more wooded type sites to hunt if THIS is the condition the coins will come out in!

Thanks for all the congrats guys thumbs down