Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Watch this video to see Nox in action

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Watch this video to see Nox in action
August 13, 2018 09:19PM
I believe this is really just soil unmasking here being done by Nox.
Watch the Deus LF coil struggle. Looks like 11”coil on Deus too.
Watch the other one come up real short.
Notice how huge the advantage is sweep angle wise for Nox to hammer the relic,
I will also bet, if I would have checked that targrt using single freq and Nox, I would have got a signal using at least 40khz single freq, maybe even 20 kHz, signal would have been shqkier though than what Nox gives here using multi freq.

[m.youtube.com]

This gent Seven is impressed with Nox.
I have hunted with one time.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2018 09:23PM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: Watch this video to see Nox in action
August 13, 2018 09:45PM
Difficult to do a test like that without switching off detectors.
They just play on each other (listen to Deus chatter in Manic Mode)
It looks like one take - 4.08mins and that just to avoid editing.
Let the camera 'roll' and we get erroneous results.
August 14, 2018 12:21AM
Good video...….
August 14, 2018 12:31AM
Kinda backs up why some of us bought the Nox and the videos that Calabash posted.

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
August 14, 2018 02:52AM
I would say next time turn on one detector find target then turn it off and try the deus and then turn it off and try the AT. Your getting EMI and that can hamper the units that are on. But of course it didn't effect the 600 and that is a good thing. Also what was your full settings on the 600? Wonder what a smaller coil would have done like the 6" and I hope they make a 8" or a 5x9.5

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 15, 2018 05:02PM
meh.

Shows nothing. Could have been a button? A reale? They had brass reales? Coulda very easily have been a 22 bullet or small piece of aluminum, wad of foil, or even iron. I play the couldabeen game myself all the time.
That's why you gotta dig it. Especially with both the Deus and the Equinox. The AT Pro takes its "nox" but my Pro, and now my Max does find a higher percentage of good targets to trash than either my Deus or Equinox.
Not knocking Seven or his videos (I am one of his subscribers) but one of the things I like about him is his genuineness. Down to earth, one-of-us types. We learn and we try. We try and we learn. But none of us gets it all right.

Wayne
August 16, 2018 06:40AM
I'm finding the same scenarios in the vid in my soil, the Nox hits better on small items at funky angles in ground than the Deus LF coils.
Thanks for posting Tnss
August 16, 2018 01:57PM
same here..
August 16, 2018 02:56PM
I can definitely relate to what I saw in the video, even though it wasn’t a so-called textbook comparison.
The video also supports something else I have talked about here as far asl Equinox goes and EMI.
Seems the unit is harder to kill performance wise vs other detectors.
You are welcome Ghound.

Wish I had another Nox unit to play with the one I got, to do some Emi experiments. Might tell me (us) something.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2018 03:13PM by tnsharpshooter.