Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

V3i

Posted by kickback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
V3i
April 27, 2011 03:01AM
I sold my Etrac and bought a V3i.So far I really like the V3i.I have been running a modified version of the High Pro program.RX-10,Disc-80,All Metal-65,filters 5 khz,SAT 20,Locktrac.It hits my 8 to 10 inch coins in my coin garden with the stock D2 coil.This detector seems to be sensitive to small targets and small foil.The snow is finally gone and the ground is thawed.We had 8 inches of new snow last week.I should be able to get to some old sites here soon.Bill
Re: V3i
April 27, 2011 12:12PM
Bill,

Yes, it would be interesting to know your 'take' on the V3 after you feel 'field-comfortable' with it........especially after a E-Trac mindset.
April 28, 2011 01:31PM
Tom
After our ground freezes this fall I'll send the V3i to you for the winter and you can"wring it out" if your interested.Bob Canady(spelling) the guy who designed the V3 spends time on chat at the Whites forum every evening.He is a big help with dialing the V3 in.
April 28, 2011 03:50PM
Hi Bill,

Time permitting ..... I may take you up on your offer. And I'm certain others would like to know how it performs.
White forum ? for Bill
April 28, 2011 07:04PM
Bll, please post a link to the White forum that Bob Canady(spelling) the guy who designed the V3 spends time on chat?

Thank you.
Re: White forum ? for Bill
April 29, 2011 03:06PM
Whites Electronics Forum Chat.
Re: White forum ? for Bill
April 29, 2011 06:22PM
Thanks you!