Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anfibio detector prices in USA revealed.

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anfibio detector prices in USA revealed.
September 24, 2018 10:52PM
Here’s one site with price.
[www.kellycodetectors.com]
Re: Anfibio detector prices in USA revealed.
September 24, 2018 11:17PM
To be clear----- Is this a concurrent/simultaneous frequency detector or a selectable freq ?
September 24, 2018 11:26PM
I might happen to know someone that would be happy to give you all a good price winking smiley
September 24, 2018 11:43PM
ozzie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To be clear----- Is this a concurrent/simultaneous
> frequency detector or a selectable freq ?

Selectable.
September 25, 2018 01:11AM
Not that much difference in price for the three frequency model. No black suit case....I liked that. Getting confused on the color edition of headphones? Green edition?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2018 01:15AM by goodmore.
September 25, 2018 02:41AM
Thanks tnss.
September 25, 2018 03:46AM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> Here’s one site with price.
> [www.kellycodetectors.com]
> ulti

dealers have had this info since friday
September 25, 2018 05:31AM
Uk dealer asking £849 or roughly $1100, i'd guess sales will be very slow at that price point, considering you can buy the Nox for the same price.
[wiltshiredetectors.co.uk]
September 25, 2018 01:15PM
What's better about the Anfibio compared to the MMK?

tabman
September 25, 2018 01:25PM
You could buy a E800 for that price.
September 25, 2018 01:48PM
SkiWhiz Wrote:
> I might happen to know someone that would be happy
> to give you all a good price winking smiley

A good price? You forgot about excellent customer service too smiling smiley
September 25, 2018 01:57PM
Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
> SkiWhiz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I might happen to know someone that would be hap
> py
> > to give you all a good price winking smiley
>
> A good price? You forgot about excellent customer
> service too smiling smiley Thank you for the kind words.
September 25, 2018 08:56PM
D&P-OR Wrote:
> You could buy a E800 for that price.

Exactly and how much will they want for the true M-F when and if it arrives?
September 25, 2018 09:25PM
The Equinox set the bar in more ways than one.
September 25, 2018 10:41PM
Nokta Makro Anfibio 19 Waterproof Metal Detector + Wireless Headphones (Single Frequency 19 kHz for Relics and Gold Jewelry)

Retail: $940.00
MAP: $799.00

Nokta Makro Anfibio 19 Waterproof Metal Detector + Wireless Headphones (Single Frequency 19kHz for Relics and Gold Jewelry) - When Depth, Speed and Sturdiness Matter, The Way to go is with the Anfibio Anfibio 19 Metal Detector!

The Anfibio 19 Metal Detector operates at a frequency of 19 kHz; in tune with lost relics and gold Jewelry. Whether you are at an ancient field, swimming beach or pond, searching for relics or jewelry, the Nokta Makro Anfibio 19 will deliver superior depth, speed and performance.

Simple Operation yet Powerful Performance: No need to get frustrated navigating through multiple screens – The Anfibio’s single menu design offers very simple operation and saves valuable detecting time. With all its new settings and features, plus 7 optional coils to choose from, the rugged new Anfibio will be your best detecting buddy.

The Nokta Makro 19 is Waterproof to 16.4 feet - 5 meters. Same powerful performance on land as underwater. Wireless operation with included 2.4 GHz wireless headphones. If metal detecting is your passion, the way to go is the Anfibio!

Nokta Makro Anfibio 14 Waterproof Metal Detector Specifications
Nokta Makro Anfibio 14 Waterproof Metal Detector + Wireless Headphones (Single Frequency 14kHz for Coins)

Retail: $940.00
MAP: $799.00

Nokta Makro Anfibio 14 Waterproof Metal Detector + Wireless Headphones (Single Frequency 14kHz for Coins) - When Depth, Speed and Sturdiness Matter, The Way to go is with the Anfibio 14 Metal Detector!

The Anfibio 14 Metal Detector operates at a frequency of 14 kHz; in tune with lost coins. Whether you are at a park, ancient field or beach, searching for coins, tokens or silver jewelry, the Nokta Makro Anfibio 14 will deliver superior depth, speed and performance.

Simple Operation yet Powerful Performance: No need to get frustrated navigating through multiple screens – The Anfibio’s single menu design offers very simple operation and saves valuable detecting time. With all its new settings and features, plus 7 optional coils to choose from, the rugged new Anfibio will be your best detecting buddy.

The Nokta Makro 14 is WaterProof to 16.4 feet - 5 meters. Same powerful performance on land as underwater. Wireless operation with included 2.4 GHz wireless headphones. If metal detecting is your passion, the way to go is the Anfibio!

Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi Frequency Waterproof Metal Detector Specifications
Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi Waterproof Metal Detector + Wireless Headphones (Multi Frequency 5kHz/14kHz/20kHz)

Retail: $1,058.00
MAP: $899.00

Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi Waterproof Metal Detector + Wireless Headphones (Multi Frequency 5kHz/14kHz/20kHz) - When Depth, Speed and Sturdiness Matter, The Way to go is with the Anfibio Multi Metal Detector!

The Anfibio Multi is a multi frequency metal detector model which can be operated at one of three frequencies of 5 kHz, 14 kHz and 20 kHz. This is the top model in the Nokta Makro Anfibio series of metal detectors. Whether you are at a park, ancient field or beach, searching for coins, relics or jewelry, the Anfibio Multi will deliver superior depth, speed and performance.

The Nokta Makro Anfibio Multi is WaterProof to 16.4 feet - 5 meters. Same powerful performance on land as underwater. Wireless operation with included 2.4 GHz wireless headphones. If metal detecting is your passion, the way to go is the Anfibio!

Nokta Invenio Standard Pack Smart Detector and Imaging System
Nokta Makro Invenio Standard Pack Smart Metal Detector and 3D Imaging System

Retail: $10,999.00
MAP: $9,900.00

Nokta Invenio is the world’s first real time smart metal detector and 3D imaging system providing the shape, depth, dimensions and discrimination of underground metals and ground anomalies such as caves and cavities. Uncover deep treasures other detectors simply cannot detect. Invenio has 3 Non-Motion Search Modes and 3 Motion Based Search Modes. Operate in one of 17 Languages.

The Invenio Standard Pack model operates at a frequency of 14 kHz. Two waterproof search coils included are the INV28 11" x 7" and INV40 15.5" x 14".

Invenio is ideal for:

Deep-Seeking Treasure Hunters
Archeologists
City and Town Municipalities
Utility Companies
Law Enforcement Agencies
CSI Crime Scene Investigations

Nokta Makro Invenio Pro Pack Smart Metal Detector and 3D Imaging System

Retail: $12,999.00
MAP: $11,900.00

Nokta Invenio is the world’s first real time smart metal detector and 3D imaging system providing the shape, depth, dimensions and discrimination of underground metals and ground anomalies such as caves and cavities. Uncover deep treasures other detectors simply cannot detect. Invenio has 3 Non-Motion Search Modes and 3 Motion Based Search Modes. Operate in one of 17 Languages.

The Invenio Pro Pack model can be operated at one of three frequencies of 5 kHz, 14 kHz and 20 kHz. Three waterproof search coils included are the INV28 11" x 7", INV40 15.5" x 14" and INV56 22" x 19". Additional items included are a spare 9500mAh LiPo Battery with longer life, Search Coil Carrying Bag for the large 22" x 19" coil and a Vest with Carrying Belt and Bungee Cord.

Invenio is ideal for:

Deep-Seeking Treasure Hunters
Archeologists
City and Town Municipalities
Utility Companies
Law Enforcement Agencies
CSI Crime Scene Investigations

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2018 10:18AM by SkiWhiz.
September 26, 2018 03:09AM
Seems strange to have the Anfibio 14 and Anfibio 19, when for just $100 more you can get the Anfibio Multi. Unless I'm missing something, it just muddies the water.
September 26, 2018 09:36AM
Dubious
Seems strange to have the Anfibio 14 and Anfibio 19, when for just $100 more you can get the Anfibio Multi. Unless I'm missing something, it just muddies the water.
Actually, the Anfibio Multi might be the bonus buy for those interested in additional frequencies and some adjustment functions. Not everyone wants, or needs, a multi-frequency selectable detector, nor more features than they might have use for.

The Anfibio 14 is a replacement for the now discontinued 15 kHz FORS CoRe. Like the CoRe it is a single mid VLF range detector, but has more search modes and adjustment features than the CoRe and is in a waterproof package. Personally I am very comfortable with my two CoRe devices and neither of them are going anywhere. They serve me well. But if someone wants a comparable unit that is waterproof and has a built-in battery system, here it is.

The Anfibio 19 is a replacement for the now discontinued 19 kHz FORS Relic and offers the advantages of a device in the upper realm of the VLF range. The MSRP appears to be close to that which the Relic was listed at, and the Relic did come with two search coils. However, for the same retail price the new Anfibio 19 will offer some different adjustment features not found on the Relic, plus it is in the waterproof package and, like all of the Anfibio 'series,' it has the LiPo rechargeable battery system as well.

My FORS Relic w/5" DD is also here-to-stay in my arsenal because it works very well. But both the Anfibio 14 and 19 versions also have the full, in-your-face display that the CoRe and Relic do not have when glancing down towards the coil. You have Tone Break adjustment, audio Tone pitch adjustment, and more, so the retail price is very reasonable, very competitive, and the product is well built, rugged and well designed and evaluated/tested.

Some Hobbyists or Avid Detectorists don't hunt in rain or wade out in water so they are comfortable with non-waterproof detectors. They could have selected a CoRe or Relic, and for just a little bit more moved up to the multi-frequency, non-waterproof Impact. In this case, they can select a single frequency Anfibio 14 or 19, that do offer different functions, or if they desire they can move-on-up to the Multi for a very reasonable difference in price. Personally, I felt the Anfibio 19 would be an ideal complement to my Relic and I think Nokta / Makro went the right direction in their decision with the Anfibio series. Then again, the Anfibio Multi might suit me better since I do have a Relic and the Multi lets me cover more bases. Yes, they gave us three nice selections with one announcement of this new 'series.' I wished early on that they would have done the same thing with the Impact and make that a 'series' as well.

Just my thoughts on these new products.

Monte

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2018 02:25PM by Monte.
September 26, 2018 11:05AM
Monte-----Will the Amfibio 19 coils interchange/work on the Fors Relic?
September 26, 2018 02:30PM
D&P-OR
Monte-----Will the Amfibio 19 coils interchange/work on the Fors Relic?
No, Del, the Anfibio 'series' and the Kruzer and Multi-Kruzer share search coils. The coils from the Impact can also be used, but the very short coil cables for the Impact means the operator should be a few inches under 6' to have a workable fit.

Monte
September 26, 2018 02:43PM
Waterproof headphones...will the Anfibio have the same connector as the Kruzer? Or will we have to wait on a set just for the Anfibio? I'm probably selling my Multi Kruzer and would like to know if I need to let the waterproof headphones go with it or if I could keep them for use on the Anfibio.
September 26, 2018 02:48PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> Waterproof headphones...will the Anfibio have the
> same connector as the Kruzer? Or will we have to w
> ait on a set just for the Anfibio? I'm probably s
> elling my Multi Kruzer and would like to know if I
> need to let the waterproof headphones go with it o
> r if I could keep them for use on the Anfibio.

All connectors are the same.... accessories such as external battery pack / headphones / coils can be used on both.
September 26, 2018 07:36PM
tabman Wrote:
> What's better about the Anfibio compared to the MM
> K?
>
> tabman

Straight Shaft for one - It appears to be a sticking point for some smiling smiley

Goodmore - Confused over the color of the headphones? lol - I am still
getting my head around how many versions of the F75 there are lol

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 26, 2018 07:42PM
Dubious Wrote:
> Seems strange to have the Anfibio 14 and Anfibio 1
> 9, when for just $100 more you can get the Anfibio
> Multi. Unless I'm missing something, it just mudd
> ies the water.

I think you are missing something = Its called choice and should come as no surprise from Nokta/Makro

Something the really OLD manufacturers lacked and are no doubt paying for now smoking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 26, 2018 11:50PM
rustic charm Wrote:

> Goodmore - Confused over the color of the headphones? lol -

Leprechaun colored, Irish market? Yeah not a fan of the green glow - lol

> I am still getting my head around how many versions of the F75 there are lol

More then you can count on one hand....might have to use fingers and toes - spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
September 27, 2018 12:06AM
I want to put this out there. I really have enjoyed the products from Nokta/Makro. Coming from the F75, my finds increased so much so that even my hunt buddies couldn't help but notice how much more and better finds I was making after making the switch.

That said, a couple of years ago, a year before the Equinox was publicly announced, I told them that if they want to be an industry leader, it was imperative/critical that they focus on a SMF (simultaneous multi frequency) detector.

I know they claim to have a SMF design on the drawing board, and as we've discussed in several threads over the years, we know it's not easy to develop a SMF detector, but I feel like their missing the ball here by effectively releasing three generations of the same selectable single frequency machine.

They've certainly pushed the envelop on VLF machines, to the point that even Tom D. has supplanted his F75 w/the Impact and the F75 is a secondary detector. I've never had a VLF machine that did so well hunting salt water beaches, and the progression from the Red Racer, Racer 2 to Impact, Multi Kruzer and now Anfibio Multi is admirable, yet at the same time, I feel like it's akin to going the direction that FTP has over the past ten years or so with a myriad of F75 variations and derivatives.

I hope that they really dedicate their resources to their SMF project, and for it to be a success it needs to supersede the capabilities of the Equinox, or at a minimum have (usable) features the Equinox does not (like a smart screen, or FE/CO data, a hodograph, or perhaps leverage some of their INVENIO Imaging technology) .

Not an easy task, yet the ask [need] is there if their willing to accept the challenge.
September 27, 2018 01:15AM
Yes I agree. The work from Nokta/Makro has been amazing. Their detectors have been a blast to use. I have owned four different models. The Impact was my last one. I have never owned the Kruzer. Their communication on the forums is an industry standard.

Is the Anfibio the answer? We shall see. I will refrain from guessing.
September 27, 2018 06:00AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> I want to put this out there. I really have enjoy
> ed the products from Nokta/Makro. Coming from the
> F75, my finds increased so much so that even my hu
> nt buddies couldn't help but notice how much more
> and better finds I was making after making the swi
> tch.
>
> That said, a couple of years ago, a year before th
> e Equinox was publicly announced, I told them that
> if they want to be an industry leader, it was impe
> rative/critical that they focus on a SMF (simultan
> eous multi frequency) detector.
>
> I know they claim to have a SMF design on the draw
> ing board, and as we've discussed in several threa
> ds over the years, we know it's not easy to develo
> p a SMF detector, but I feel like their missing th
> e ball here by effectively releasing three generat
> ions of the same selectable single frequency machi
> ne.
>
> They've certainly pushed the envelop on VLF machin
> es, to the point that even Tom D. has supplanted
> his F75 w/the Impact and the F75 is a secondary de
> tector. I've never had a VLF machine that did so
> well hunting salt water beaches, and the progressi
> on from the Red Racer, Racer 2 to Impact, Multi Kr
> uzer and now Anfibio Multi is admirable, yet at th
> e same time, I feel like it's akin to going the di
> rection that FTP has over the past ten years or so
> with a myriad of F75 variations and derivatives.
>
> I hope that they really dedicate their resources t
> o their SMF project, and for it to be a success it
> needs to supersede the capabilities of the Equinox
> , or at a minimum have (usable) features the Equin
> ox does not (like a smart screen, or FE/CO data, a
> hodograph, or perhaps leverage some of their INVEN
> IO Imaging technology) .
>
> Not an easy task, yet the ask [need] is there if t
> heir willing to accept the challenge.

Thank you ...just to clarify a few things.. Anfibio has been in development for the Nokta brand before this big demand for SMF...and please do not forget that dealing with the whole world, not every country or market is responding the same to SMF as some of the experienced users are on this forum. As we have publicly announced in the UK, an SMF device is in the works because customers have been asking for it. Anfibio is planned to be the last series that will not have SMF (except for our entry level devices coming up) yet it is developed based on all feedbacks we got on Impact / Kruzers: new design coil / straight retractable shaft / slidable armrest / backlit keypad / more coil options / new modes and settings that coin hunters asked us for such as 5 discrimination zones & 5 tone mode / tone volume / notch volume etc etc... as I have stated on a different thread: If you guys are happy with your Impact and Kruzer - believe me we are also very happy! We are not asking customers to sell their Impact or Kruzers and buy an Anfibio... Anfibio was supposed to be released for the Nokta brand based on all input but now that the brands are merged, it is out there available for people who asked for these features. Some will appreciate it some will not… this does not apply to our brand or products only but to all out there… all we are trying is to make as many people happy as possible… that is all there is to it guys.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2018 09:34AM by Nokta Detectors.
September 27, 2018 09:20AM
And you do a great job Dilek. Keep thinking outside the box. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2018 09:23AM by texkinzee.
September 27, 2018 10:09AM
Great job on your products, I am sure many are taking a good hard look at Nokta/Makro products, especially since many are getting what they have been asking for..............
Some will always complain, even if you give them what they want, never happy...................

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
September 27, 2018 12:08PM
One thing worth mentioning and is not meant to be a slam or escalate any discussion into an argument. There are quite a few of us out there that have been on the SMF bandwagon for quite some time. Since the release of the first Minelab Explorers and Excals. I'll guess and say 25 years? Simply put.....we wanted that Explorer in a waterproof box. Minelab never listened until the CTX. So the asking for SMF is not something new. Asking for it in a waterproof box is not new. I do appreciate the open dialog and discussion and really like the Nokta/Makro brands of detectors. Any competition can only be good for us the customers. What has finally changed in the situation?.....We have a company that wants to give us what we ask for. Well two.....It just took 25 years for the one.