Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hello from France !

Posted by Magus Detection 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Hello from France !
January 03, 2019 08:52AM
hello

I am Magus from France, i am a beachcomber, i only hunt on the beach. I used a lot of metal detector on the wet sand :

- minelab Sovereign XS, GT
- whites TDI, TDI Pro, TDI SL

I was one of the first in France to use Minelab Equinox 800.

Since march i use this detector on the frenches beaches, Normandy, my beach is Deauville.

I wellknow the Jag and Alexandre who work on the fisher Manta. I was lucky to test this detector, it 's an incredible machine.

I follow the topic of the tarsacci MDT 8000, i would like to test it but it 's an expensive detector. And i d like to see a real test between the equinox and the tarsacci, with the 15' coil i can take a 1€ coin on wet sand at 35 cm (13 inches)

You can follow me on my youtube channel, i will make new vidéo in english.

[www.youtube.com]

Best ragards from France

Magus.
Re: Hello from France !
January 03, 2019 09:02AM
Hello Magus. I will never go to the beach without my Sov.Elite. Eric's Goldscan 5c was my favorite beach detector. I introduced the Goldscan to Whites and that is how the TDI came to be. The Manta has everyone's interest here. Lets hope it will be available before 2030.winking smiley
January 03, 2019 02:33PM
Welcome.
January 03, 2019 03:26PM
Hey Magus!

Aaron
January 03, 2019 04:24PM
hello

Yes the goldscan 5C is the best PI that i have ever seen, i used a goldquest and i saw the aquastar. The fisher Manta, i don't know exactly tne release date, i hope it will be for 2019 !

Magus.
January 03, 2019 06:45PM
Hi and welcome Magus

Or may I say Bonjour!!

Good to see your equipment also. The Elite is one of my favorite Sovereigns always keep one on hand!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 03, 2019 07:04PM
You might want take a look at this channel ....

[www.youtube.com]