Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I must be getting senile!

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I must be getting senile!
May 12, 2019 04:02PM
It was reported I was seen walking down confederate ave. swinging a stick with a pie plate attached. Old George. Digging confederate buttons in the island. Nice! drinking smiley
OBN
Re: I must be getting senile!
May 12, 2019 04:18PM
texkinzee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was reported I was seen walking down confederat
> e ave. swinging a stick with a pie plate attached.
> Old George. Digging confederate buttons in the isl
> and. Nice! drinking smiley

Let me know if you need a hunting partner, I may have to borrow one of your detectors with the PP coils...winking smiley

Blood Member of RingKeepers
2020......Gold Rings....73....Misc Gold 1 .......Silvers ...110
May 12, 2019 04:27PM
George, let me tell you a little story, then I will give you a not so little gift.

About - let’s say 22 years ago, I was working at a company called Allied Signal (they later bought Honeywell and continued under the H name). I worked in a high tech “Enterprise” called “Space and Marine” a bunch of genius engineers who know everything there was to know about the flow of fluids. Fluids ranging from LIquid Hydrogen at near absolute zero to rocket exhaust gasses beyond the melting point of all but the most exotic metals. ME? - I was just a paper pusher - Contracts Administrator. Enough lead-in.

One day I went in to see this woman who was the #2 in the outfit - the Business Manager. We were having this conversation about I forget what when I said something like - “I think we need to talk to .....what’s his name....the guy who sits next to the coffee machine”. Now this was a guy I had worked with for a year or so already...!

She looked at me and said - “You know Rick, you should never work in Marketing - I have noticed that you can never remember anybody’s name”

Big deal you say? Yes very big deal - I’m 72, every time I can’t remember my new next-door neighbor’s name, instead of panicking and assuming I’ve got early Alzheimer’s, I just remember what that lady told me when I was 50.

I only which I could remember her name!! Lol

Now for the gift for you George. I have been reading your stuff on the forums for years - you are not getting senile - YOU WERE ALWAYS WEIRD! No worries.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2019 04:28PM by lytle78.
May 12, 2019 07:06PM
May 12, 2019 07:13PM
texkinzee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was reported I was seen walking down confederat
> e ave. swinging a stick with a pie plate attached.
> Old George. Digging confederate buttons in the isl
> and. Nice! drinking smiley

YEP, YEP--------That's the first signs of sen---senitiv---senilivety---something like that!------They caught me doin that years ago & said I was a weird duck---whatever that means.---Guess it was a compliment!thumbs down
May 12, 2019 10:21PM
What size pie plate gets the best results hunting those islands. And how does that unit handle emi. smileys with beer
May 12, 2019 10:21PM
“ It used to mean something when you said you were crazy, now everyone’s crazy....” - Charlie Mason

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2019 10:25PM by Aaron.
May 12, 2019 10:22PM
When you don't know, assume it's a compliment. In that case I have a beautiful mind.

If not remembering names was Alzheimer's than I have partialheimer's. Names come and go in my brain in a randomized algorithm that crashes at the worst times. You're not alone Robert, Rocky, uh Rick...

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie