Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Comex silver inventory

Posted by possum mo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Comex silver inventory
June 05, 2011 03:16AM
I came across an article that shows a graph that the comex silver inventory is down to 23 million oz. , or 1437 tons.
A few years ago they had an inventory of 120 million oz. What happens when its gone? Silver is still one of the
best investments today. Buy all you can afford at these current prices.
Re: Comex silver inventory
June 05, 2011 05:26AM
I think it is past that point to even worry about it.
June 05, 2011 05:24PM
A Century ago........a silver quarter was a daily paycheck. A Century and-a-half ago.......a silver dime was a daily paycheck. We may be headed there again.
June 06, 2011 07:02PM
I am a big proponent in buying AND HOLDING PHYSICAL Silver! I have never promoted my own website here and won't start now but the fact remains, Silver is USED in so many industries (As apposed to Gold which is mostly hoarded) & when you couple this growing need & use for Silver with the ever collapsing value of fiat currencies (namely the good 'ole greenback) I see a bright & valuable future for those who "hedge" AGAINST the dollar in favor of PHYSICAL Silver! "Silver & Gold = God's money!" (That's a quote from Robert Kyosaki)

Been swingin' a White's since the 70's - 5 machines, Currently an XLT & Fisher F75 LE - 50,000 finds, 30,000 (or so) keepers. Published in the White's catalog. Always looking for good/decent hunting buds! Get in touch!
June 06, 2011 07:18PM
To quote one of the greatest political analysts ever:

"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value -- zero."
Voltaire 1694 - 1778

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2011 07:21PM by TerraDigger.
June 06, 2011 11:23PM
So far.....in my short span of life......I have witnessed/seen:

Governments collapse
Economies collapse
Monetary systems collapse
Social systems collapse
etc...........etc...........

But I have never witnessed hard-asset: gold or silver collapse.