Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What is this new vista x???

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
What is this new vista x???
June 24, 2019 05:24PM
VISTA X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2019 05:25PM by calabash digger.
Re: What is this new vista x???
June 24, 2019 05:45PM
Ole' Cal is back at it! Get you one and run it through that test garden as they say it can high tone on 12" dimes in mild ground Ole' Cal.
June 24, 2019 05:51PM
I might wait a few months after the release so I can get one when people are practically giving them away. Will test it then Harold.
June 24, 2019 05:58PM
I was wondering if they have a transferable warranty? Wouldn't mind picking up a used one myself once prices drop some.
June 24, 2019 06:03PM
You wouldn’t like it Cal, I guess the best way to describe it is a TESORO on steroids....lol

Aaron

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
June 24, 2019 07:16PM
The Vista X may or may not be better in iron than the Deus or Nox but my money is on the Vista X to be deeper than both check out the old style analogue Vista Smart beating the pants off multi frequency units in this test.

Undisturbed Dirt Depth Test -- Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, DeepTech in the Test Trench
June 24, 2019 07:55PM
Yeah I here yah.... the eTrac and CTX were setup to fail with the lower conductor targets.
June 24, 2019 09:02PM
The CTX was set up by a long time user who is well known on the forums or are you saying they need to be set up differently for low or high conductors ?
June 24, 2019 09:11PM
The CTX and ETRAC both are weak on low conductor's. Pull out a Deus with a HF coil and Equinox if you want to see a strong detector on lower conductor's. BTW I know the DEEPTECH machines have good depth and I am not disputing that.
June 24, 2019 09:16PM
calabash digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah I here yah.... the eTrac and CTX were setup t
> o fail with the lower conductor targets.

I agree the Etrac wasnt that good w the lower conductors however from my experience I found the CTX was better though.

June 25, 2019 10:33AM
The pot calling the kettle black. What I'm saying is that you talk up certain detectors your own self. Why are you bitchen when some others do it?
June 25, 2019 09:29PM
Mention any detector brand and say its any shape form etc, like a Tesoro. Callie Basher will bash it, he hates Tessies. Heck he hasn't even tried a Vista X. How can he give opinion on it unless he has one and use it for some time set up correctly?

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
June 25, 2019 09:41PM
I’m not seeing it like that, maybe it’s just me,,,,but all he did was simply ask what was up w the X?

Aaron

June 25, 2019 09:49PM
I think there's a good chance the Vista X might have a depth advantage over the Equinox and Deus.
June 25, 2019 10:32PM
LOL! You must been out in the Boat to long .Heat got to ya.[www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2019 03:51AM by Keith Southern.
June 25, 2019 10:36PM
I think maybe its a new detector Ha ha.
June 25, 2019 11:08PM
Did yah ever see any of this fail when a new detector comes out???--Coils are (almost) the same way!------The fur gets to flyin pretty good sometimes!----Let's face it--we're ALL sickos (about tectin)!-----Ain't it fun tho!!!grinning smiley
June 25, 2019 11:18PM
Alas....

June 25, 2019 11:51PM
Sven1 Wrote:
> Mention any detector brand and say its any shape f
> orm etc, like a Tesoro. Callie Basher will bash it
> , he hates Tessies. Heck he hasn't even tried a Vi
> sta X. How can he give opinion on it unless he ha
> s one and use it for some time set up correctly?

I actually tried to watch his video, I made it to 3 minutes and a few seconds then that was enough for me. I have owned and "used" DeepTech detectors (not the X yet) and know what they can do and how good they are. And I have talked to and have read posts from experienced users that have used the X and I believe them when they say how good it is.
June 26, 2019 02:15AM
You guys watch to many of Cartmans videos it will stunt your growth.
June 26, 2019 02:44AM
I guess my only question is.
One reviewer of Vista X here says they run unit around 25 hours in one post. (Elsewhere) [www.detectorprospector.com]
And in another post here on this forum they say they have run over 100 hours. [www.dankowskidetectors.com]
Both of these post were posted date/time wise very near one another.

I don’t know which is indeed true.

Hope it’s indeed over a hundred.
Hate to buy 4 or 5 sets of batteries for 25 hours of detecting.

Does boost mode use lessen battery run time reckon??

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2019 03:15AM by tnsharpshooter.
June 26, 2019 03:47AM
The post on Detectorpospector is copied and pasted there from my X thread from this site a few day's after I got it verbatim.[www.dankowskidetectors.com] I just copied and pasted to steves site recently.It was in the X thread I started here.

The hundred hours is the newest post on it.

But my brick batteries last about 20ish or so the set that came with it lasted past 30 and not even sure what type they were.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
June 26, 2019 03:56AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> The post on Detectorpospector is copied and paste
> d there from my X thread from this site a few day
> 's after I got it verbatim.[www.dankowskidet]
> ectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,163562,165499#ms
> g-165499 I just copied and pasted to steves site r
> ecently.It was in the X thread I started here.
>
> The hundred hours is the newest post on it.
>
> But my brick batteries last about 20ish or so the
> set that came with it lasted past 30 and not even
> sure what type they were.
>
> Keith

Thanks for the clarification,
Guess I missed in the one thread here. With the multiple detect x threads running.
June 26, 2019 01:03PM
Please do show us where the ALT disc has to be set to knock out the deep dime....I am curious. Old knob job two tone detector with no meter for coin shooting.....thumbs up I bet the masses will flock to get one......I just got one thing to say....CAN YOU SAY EQUINOX, ETRAC, OR CTX? I get it you guys are getting free machine's but come on man gimme a break!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2019 01:09PM by calabash digger.
June 26, 2019 01:22PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
> The post on Detectorpospector is copied and paste
> d there from my X thread from this site a few day
> 's after I got it verbatim.[www.dankowskidet]
> ectors.com/discussions/read.php?2,163562,165499#ms
> g-165499 I just copied and pasted to steves site r
> ecently.It was in the X thread I started here.
>
> The hundred hours is the newest post on it.
>
> But my brick batteries last about 20ish or so the
> set that came with it lasted past 30 and not even
> sure what type they were.
>
> Keith

Keith blasts "Sherlock" outta da watta.
June 26, 2019 03:02PM
Calabash - you may have just stepped into your deep fryer. You posted....

“I get it you guys are getting free machine's but come on man gimme a break!”

Keith has been on this forum for 9 years - you have been “amusing” us for one year. He has contributed endless comment, insight, experience and wisdom. Now you seem to be accusing him and other long time members of some kind of “pay for play”.

If that is what you are doing, you are way out of line. An apology or at least a clarification is in order. I’m sure a simple “gee, that’s not what I meant” will do.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2019 03:23PM by lytle78.
June 26, 2019 04:07PM
A Vista X is a great coin machine.....eye rolling smiley Gimme a break.....No I meant exactly what I said . A Minelab unit is a GREAT coin machine. Reminds me of the Vista Gold gain is the best machine in iron ever comment some months back. I guess out of thousands of experienced relic hunters in the U.S. only 2 have figured that out.eye rolling smiley I get the hype because you need it to sell units....and in the end people develop detectors to make money. One more thing I wonder is the Vista Gold gain now playing second fiddle to the Vista X in iron?????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2019 04:11PM by calabash digger.
June 26, 2019 04:09PM
lytle78 Wrote:
> Calabash - you may have just stepped into your dee
> p fryer. You posted....
>
> “I get it you guys are getting free machine's but
> come on man gimme a break!”
>
> Keith has been on this forum for 9 years - you hav
> e been “amusing” us for one year. He has contribut
> ed endless comment, insight, experience and wisdom
> . Now you seem to be accusing him and other long
> time members of some kind of “pay for play”.
>
> If that is what you are doing, you are way out of
> line. An apology or at least a clarification is in
> order. I’m sure a simple “gee, that’s not what I m
> eant” will do.

lytle78,
Thanks for posting so eloquently what I was/am not able to do. Same point though, said with kinder words. I will disagree with your "that's not what I meant" will do. He meant it as plain as a clear day and saying that won't get him a free pass. Free speech, yes sir, but when a fellow throws out insinuations like that about a highly respected gentleman, repercussions will happen....and this is one of them.

Calabash...The other day I was wondering where you've been hiding.....now I think, go back into hiding. Peace out.
June 26, 2019 04:14PM
O my I called a living legend out about a machine he is PROMOTING … I should beg for forgiveness before a lighting bolt comes down and hits me... Ozzie please do let us know how you like your new great coin machine when you get it.
June 26, 2019 04:40PM
Never a dull moment when Ole Cal's around!smiling smiley-----Post up some more comparison vids Calabasch.thumbs down----Talk slower though--my pea brain can't keep up with your fast talk.winking smiley-----------Del