Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Can you believe it?

Posted by markg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Can you believe it?
June 16, 2011 12:06PM
New Whites machine close to being released--------- Vx3
????
Already talking about it on the Whites Forum.
Re: Can you believe it?
June 16, 2011 12:23PM
It's hard to believe especially since the Vision, I'm mean Spectra V3...er, no V3I has only been out only 2yrs.

Remember last year when Tom said: I'm really impressed w the new V3 proto." And would not say anymore....I guess he was right.

Ok Tom...so does FTP got anything to compete, or what?

I since a great disturbance in the FORCE......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2011 01:12PM by Aaron.
June 16, 2011 12:42PM
Its called marketting...change a color, bell or whistle and becomes the next super duper detector..

Strange when you go back on the XLT as it was around almost 20 years...certainly no XLT-a or XLT-1...etc...
June 17, 2011 01:28AM
Todd at the White's factory BRIEFLY mentioned a new "release" to me a few days ago but would not elaborate. I'd be willing to bet that Dan-Pa. is right though - MARKETING! (I'm still waiting to see!!)

Been swingin' a White's since the 70's - 5 machines, Currently an XLT & Fisher F75 LE - 50,000 finds, 30,000 (or so) keepers. Published in the White's catalog. Always looking for good/decent hunting buds! Get in touch!
June 17, 2011 02:50AM
I think it is an entry level V machine with a lot less bells...more of a turn on and go at a way lower price. I think the V3i will be hard to master but I think it is ahead of its time. Now if the other compaines take notice on the Etrac and V3i and OK the AT pro then the next machine may be a combo LTD, G2 with multy freq and a boost mode and a new coil or maybe two. It is time for a new relic, coin macine that has a twist. The developers have to dig coming out with the next best machine that is what they live for to create a classic machine. A new notch on thier belts and that is a good thing for all of us. I think it will be Fisher and TEK...but who knows all we can do is wait and find more history!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 17, 2011 08:18AM
You can all thank me. I bought a Gold Bug last week so next week the F80 should be announced! At least what ever newest best ever super snazzul coin & relic nailing to 3 feet with perfect ID and opera tones machine will be revealed.
It was the least I could do. No thanks really necessary.
Tom

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
June 17, 2011 12:49PM
You are exactly right.

Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think it is an entry level V machine with a lot
> less bells...more of a turn on and go at a way
> lower price. I think the V3i will be hard to
> master but I think it is ahead of its time. Now if
> the other compaines take notice on the Etrac and
> V3i and OK the AT pro then the next machine may be
> a combo LTD, G2 with multy freq and a boost mode
> and a new coil or maybe two. It is time for a new
> relic, coin macine that has a twist. The
> developers have to dig coming out with the next
> best machine that is what they live for to create
> a classic machine. A new notch on thier belts and
> that is a good thing for all of us. I think it
> will be Fisher and TEK...but who knows all we can
> do is wait and find more history!
June 17, 2011 02:57PM
Pasttom Wrote:
> You can all thank me. I bought a Gold Bug last
> week so next week the F80 should be announced! At
> least what ever newest best ever super snazzul
> coin & relic nailing to 3 feet with perfect ID and
> opera tones machine will be revealed.
> It was the least I could do. No thanks really
> necessary.
> Tom

Pastor Tom------I WOULD like to thank you for purchasing that GB.-----And now I have just one (small) little request----go out & purchase a Etrac please!!---As I am awaiting the Etrac Pro, Etrac II (whatever) and I am sure your purchase of the (older) Etrac would expedite this new release!-------Thanks in advance!---------Del----------P.S. ha ha ha
June 17, 2011 07:23PM
The gold bug is a great machine I am a tester for the G2 same machine and as I have stated the gold bug loves coins and relics and hits hard on them. I love it way more then the LTD in my ground and yeah at some point a new machine will come out but I think the gold bug will always be the best even if it becomes a backup to the next monster that they come out with. If they can make a better machine and you love history then you will have a great combo I have not hunted with a better machine for relics then with the G2. Man it loves coins and rings and all sizes and shapes is great at unmasking and fast. I have learned that when you get a zip tone it can be a deep target so look at your VDI and if you get a number even if it bounces I dig these targets! I have found a lot of deep coins that way and rings.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

June 17, 2011 07:25PM
markg Wrote:
> New Whites machine close to being
> released--------- Vx3
> ????
> Already talking about it on the Whites Forum.

Yep I've already seen it.

It's to Whites what the Safari is to Minelab.
June 17, 2011 07:27PM
I heard from a good contact that the Safari never really worked right so down sizing may not be the way to go.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

June 17, 2011 07:34PM
Yes...there are extras that you'll never use, however....if you own a V3i, you would realize that $300 is nothing for the extra bells and whistles that really count on that machine.
It really is a great detector.
Low-Boy.....Re: Can you believe it?
June 17, 2011 10:35PM
How would you rate the G2 for coinshooting when compared to a standard T2??
June 17, 2011 11:21PM
I would say the G2 is hotter on coins in my soil but the T2 is a bit different also and a great machine. I have used the T2 but liked the G2 better in my area I used them both in my dirt.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

June 17, 2011 11:38PM
they should make a water proof XLT, I'd buy one tomorrow
Thanks Low-Boy....Re: Can you believe it?
June 18, 2011 12:40AM
June 18, 2011 01:45AM
markg Wrote:
> New Whites machine close to being
> released--------- Vx3
> ????
> Already talking about it on the Whites Forum.

I'm told it is a moderate V3i... does not have all the bells and whistles as the V3i. Similar to what the M6 is to the MXT.
June 18, 2011 01:59AM
Yes correct or explorer to etrac.
June 18, 2011 02:18PM
If one thing has held me from the V3 ,its a little to techy for me .
As Tom D says K,I,S,S Thats what draws me to FT but if this
V3 can hold its own with out a depth lost i might give it a spin.
June 18, 2011 02:43PM
Im waiting for that machine that talks like a GPS.... ITS A NICKEL.... recalculating... its a PULLTAB. At least we would have someone to talk to on our outings... i know i talk to my GPS a LOT. Ive got to believe the companies have to see the benefits in one of their top of the line machines being water proof. Tweak them bad boys and get them in the water where the money is.... BEFORE i buy a water machine would be nice.

Dew