Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Guys and Gals. I have 30 metal detectors to trade or sell so lets make it simple...

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Guys and Gals. I have 30 metal detectors to trade or sell so lets make it simple...
November 23, 2019 01:22PM
You tell me what your looking for thru PM and I will tell you if I have it. My price includes shipping based on your zip code and my price is fair but non-negotiable. Trades negotiable based on equal value.
All my detectors are in excellent condition. Some may have multiple coils. Let's do this before the Surgeon puts me to the knife. Thanks
Re: Guys and Gals. I have 30 metal detectors to trade or sell so lets make it simple...
November 23, 2019 03:15PM
texkinzee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You tell me what your looking for thru PM and I wi
> ll tell you if I have it. My price includes shippi
> ng based on your zip code and my price is fair but
> non-negotiable. Trades negotiable based on equal v
> alue.
> All my detectors are in excellent condition. Some
> may have multiple coils. Let's do this before the
> Surgeon puts me to the knife. Thanks

Tex------I'm more concerned about you than detectors.--------Are you going to be ok?----What type of surgery are you going to have?-------------Del
Re: Guys and Gals. I have 30 metal detectors to trade or sell so lets make it simple...
November 23, 2019 03:36PM
I may or may not have the Big C. Biopsy will tell.
November 23, 2019 03:52PM
texkinzee Wrote:
> I may or may not have the Big C.

ouch
November 23, 2019 03:53PM
texkinzee Wrote:
> I may or may not have the Big C. Biopsy will tell.

George------My wife & I will hold you up in prayer.-----I'm sure others on this forum will also.----------Del
November 23, 2019 05:00PM
D&P-OR Wrote:
> texkinzee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I may or may not have the Big C. Biopsy will tel
> l.
>
>
> George------My wife & I will hold you up in prayer
> .-----I'm sure others on this forum will also.----
> ------Del
I will too George, for sure
Hello George,

Thoughts and prayers out to you buddy, for both you and your family.

Please keep us posted
Paul
November 23, 2019 07:05PM
Thank you friends. I'm ok one way or another.
November 23, 2019 07:41PM
texkinzee Wrote:
> Thank you friends. I'm ok one way or another.

Yes you are and yes you will be Tex smiling smiley
November 23, 2019 08:51PM
I hope all turns out well. Time and life is so fragile. It truly is like a vapor. Maybe things will work out where you don't have to sell your detectors.
November 23, 2019 09:05PM
Keep us updated. Hope all will be well. Stay strong and positive. Prayers your way
November 23, 2019 09:27PM
I wish you the best.
November 23, 2019 10:26PM
Prayers coming your way.
November 24, 2019 01:00AM
Hope all turns out well.
One just never knows. My wife had a low grade fever for a week in June. Turned out to be leukemia. It turned our life upside down and inside out. But she just finished up
her last of 5 monthly chemo treatments, and is doing well. Life is getting back on track.
Hey George, I hope and pray that all will be well for you.

"A Bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush"
November 24, 2019 07:41AM
Just know many more are praying than saying...
Please let us know how things develop.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
November 24, 2019 08:11AM
Thanks to all of my friends on this Forum for your thought's, prayers and encouragement. Ole Tex appreciates it. Besides some new exciting detectors will be released.Oh brother.
praying for you tex!
November 24, 2019 11:09PM
George...…. sounds rhetorical; yet, well worth stating: "Health" is THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT in/about life.
Prayers for your return to good health!
November 26, 2019 01:16PM
Yes, you are "okay" George. Praying for a (-) result on your biopsy.
November 26, 2019 01:33PM
Best wishes for a great outcome, George. Stay tough.

Dean
I went through that I said to hell with their treatment and radition seeds. Colon cancer cured by eating lemon rind and drinking Dr. Braggs apple cider Vinegar with the mother. Almost nothing can live in an alkaline environment and cut out all sugars that is what feeds cancer. Doctor was amazed at my results through out one year and it all disappeared went away.
I have 23 detectors and might be interested in swapping or buying one. Looking for a Tesoro Epsilon series I have a Silver Sabre and Silver Sabre ll but would like a U max.
November 29, 2019 01:26AM
Sent you a PM, George.