Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Tarsacci and Rusty Crown Caps.....

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Tarsacci and Rusty Crown Caps.....
July 24, 2020 01:59AM
Even in 18khz when whipping the coil over a suspected crown cap it may still sound good. Put into 6.4khz and now the cap will start to REALLY show itself!
Check out the video demo..... [youtu.be]

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
Re: The Tarsacci and Rusty Crown Caps.....
July 24, 2020 10:24AM
It seems they come in 3 varieties...... corona, shallow, and deep rusted. Corona is a bit higher than even a quarter, Shallow hits around 17, and those deep rusted come iin sometimes around 10.....thats where a few gold rings MIGHT hit. Those deep ones......no matter the machine we tend to dig because of the iffy signal they give off. Shallow bottle caps BANG in AM really loud and if you are running HOT they tend to bounce a lot for the most you may see 00.... 17.....20ish if you are right over them....i just raise the coil for a good read, but for the most part ignore um they arent in my gold range.
July 24, 2020 10:44AM
I like that the Tarsacci's ID numbers are separate from the tone pitch. Or am I mistaken?

I was digging 14" deep Corona crowns at the salt beach last week. I had half a pouch full of crown caps. Gotta dig em.
July 24, 2020 11:15AM
Dew, agreed. Like pull tabs, crown caps come in different varieties. However, theres something important I forgot to mention in the video. The ground I’m testing in has really low mineralization and I usually GB @ 560. And this is what people need to remember, the Tarsacci ALWAYS works better in higher minerals. And that’s one of the reasons I did this video especially in this area. Lifting the coil works for you because of your high salinity, Tarsacci is naturally going to operate better in all around performance. In the ground I’m working in you can try every trick in the book, lifting the coil, whipping the coil, your still not going to be sure, until you put it into 6.4khz.

BTW...I’m finding in the water, same GB 568, (same area). I’m finding the new crowns that haven’t rusted yet are easy to figure out, it’s choppy hi tone and is all over the VDI (12-25 w iron wrap around negative numbers) dead giveaway. Now the blacked, rusted deep ones are a lot more trickier and give you a lighter, softer hi tone, however there is some “chop” in the tone also, takes practice and the real deep ones 8+ are still going to fool once in a while, unless you switch to the 6.4khz.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2020 11:18AM by Aaron.
cdv
July 24, 2020 11:52AM
Modelo with the foil wrapped caps add yet another variable to the fun out there......

Cliff
July 24, 2020 12:59PM
Being that you guys are in AM, yes I can see that as a problem Cliff. However in Disc, w the proper Salinity it’s not a problem in fresh water.