Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

U.K. Dave Tests Tarsacci & Equinox in Iron

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
U.K. Dave Tests Tarsacci & Equinox in Iron
July 26, 2020 09:36PM
[youtu.be]

TARSACCI - “Digging deeper, BEHIND the competition!”
[forums.tarsaccisales.com]
Re: U.K. Dave Tests Tarsacci & Equinox in Iron
July 26, 2020 11:50PM
Looks to me like the Equinox did very well in that test.---Much prefer the tones on it over the Terasacci that's for sure!----Seems the Terasacci has to be set up SO precise to get results (compared to the E800)?
July 27, 2020 12:14AM
Here is the million dollar question!! What is the negative effects of detuning the machine by running the GB that high over ???

What happens to the depth? ETC??

Wonder why No one has yet to show live digs video in a iron loaded site.....its only been out 18 months.......

Wonder what that audio sounds like in machine gun iron??

Wonder how many more parlor tricks videos we are going to see before the real deal videos show up?

Aaron you and Keith have different brands of detectors dont you?? Do some head to head videos with the Equinox and Deus and shut all the naysayers up!!

Tell U.K Dave to get some of his buddies who use the Deus and Equinox to meet him where he dug all those relics and show us the real deal videos of the Tarssaci smoking the other units in iron....

of course I will just get called names for posting this or written off as a dumb ars......
July 27, 2020 12:34AM
My input. And no I’m not trying to be top dawg. As far as I am concerned NASA Tom is top Dawg here.

Anyways, isn’t Tarsacci operators’ manual online, meaning it is digital.
So how come Manual hasn’t been revised to add these tips all the YouTube shows reflect?
Shouldn’t be hard to do.
And while doing provide comments as to what possible negative affects manipulating settings to thrive in one scenario might have in another scenario (environment).
Surely the developer of this detector knows some at least of these things to get Tarsacci to perform better depending on situation.

Hope I don’t set off a firestorm.
I try and stay logical with my posts I think.

Besides wouldn’t we all want all Tarsacci owners to be all they can be?
I would hope so.
And some folks may buy Tarsacci and never look at YouTube videos ever or even this forum.

Cheers - the Tarsacci is not electronically updatable but its Manual is. Should be taken advantage of imo.
Forgot to say.
Aren’t there 2 different coils for Tarsacci? Stock and NZ coils.
Are they both mentioned in manual? And talked about ?
Don’t think so.
Are there operational differences?
If so be nice to see in Manual.

PS
There may be some tips for salt sand/water use that might be helpful that needs adding as well. I don’t hunt salt beaches. NASA Tom did come up with good suggested salt setting for certain US region coastline. This info could be placed in manual.

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2020 02:06AM by tnsharpshooter.
July 27, 2020 12:53AM
Who else up dates their manuals with tips, settings, ect.? I don't know, I am just asking. HH jim tn
July 27, 2020 12:57AM
jim tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who else up dates their manuals with tips, setting
> s, ect.? I don't know, I am just asking. HH jim tn

Evidently seems what Tarsacci can do in some instances is unmatched by any other VLF detectors.
So why not add info to manual to help buyers/users.

Just because something isn’t done don’t mean it’s wrong thing to do. Bad logic imo.

Xp made load of $$$ doing some thing noone else would do. Made an electronically updatable detector. Garrett made loads $$$ too with making of an affordable All terrain waterproof detector.

Besides, go back and look at Mr Southern’s comments about his earier experiences. There weren’t so good. And he’s very experienced detectorist. So could some tips help people along ?
Maybe.
No need to have secrets as far as (User) ops of detector.
Wonder if ole Clive has a Tarsacci yet?
If he does we may see a book in the future.

Btw Jim.
Everything or anything printed in any detector operators manual could be viewed as a tip.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2020 01:07AM by tnsharpshooter.
July 27, 2020 02:48AM
Didnt you have one TNSS?

You cant answer these questions?

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 27, 2020 02:58AM
I can't disagree with you tnss, but why just help Tarsacci users out? Why not all other detector co users? Everything or anything printed in any detector operators manual could be viewed as a tip. Wouldn't it be grand if all on line detector manuals were upgraded with tips and what all upgrades actually did? Just asking! HH jim tn
July 27, 2020 03:06AM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Didnt you have one TNSS?
>
> You cant answer these questions?
>
>
> Keith

I can answer some of the questions. Really doesn’t matter though. I don’t manage the manual.
It was stated up front Tarsacci is neither truly a VLF nor a PI detector.
Hence it is my opinion some time after release (along with folks using) has accrued and some additional info could be supplied in manual.
Understanding Tarsacci was start up company.

Keith you should have some recommendations for revised manual.
Aaron too.
And others.
Even this gal forum name Coilpower..

Not turn manual into sears catalog mind you just spruce up some in some areas to guide folks.
Might turn out even less experienced detectorist may buy Tarsacci and enjoy.

This NZ Coil has been mentioned. No in-depth discussions though on how it differs using in the field.
Realizing coils are matched to the Tarsacci detector.

Person looking at Tarsacci sales site might not know NZ coil even exist.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2020 03:07AM by tnsharpshooter.
July 27, 2020 03:41AM
I think once the Interview is completed and posted.it goes slow 10 minutes of talking is lots of hours of transcribing it can be a supplemented to the Tarsacci.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
July 27, 2020 03:33PM
It would have been nice to hear the nail being swept in ground on it's own, it looks like it's the one he dug on his first outing. I can only guess when it was in ground that it gave off enough high tone to make him dig it.
Has manipulating the GB just taken the nail out of the iron zone and gave it a positive ID, i see it reads about +7 and would you not be doing the same to other iron targets, giving them a positive ID?
Personally i thought the Nox gave enough tone to make you at least investigate and turn 90° on it.

[postimg.cc]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2020 10:27PM by ghound.