Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Round Trip Plane Ticket From Detroit to Orlando $264.00... 3 Day Car Rental $194.00...2 Days of Professional Validated Training By Nasa Tom....

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
PRICELESS.

For those of you who have the means and ability, I highly recommend a 1 on 1 training session with Tom. In all my 25yrs of being in this hobby I can honestly say I have yet to meet ANYONE who compares to his intelligence, real world experience and burning passion for the betterment of metal detecting, both in the fields of hobby and industrial.
Along with being a excellent teacher, Tom is also a great father and humanitarian.

Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2011 03:21PM by Aaron.
Aaron,
I told you so! He rertores your faith in fellow humans. Now if only there were many more like him.

Suncoast Wally
Aaron...been there...done that...and I TOTALLY AGREE!
Uhh... Tom... you wouldn't happen to have plans to be in the myrtle beach area about the middle of Sept. would you, huh?... huh?... ...like maybe for a class?
Whether it be a private mentor from the club or area or in this case top shelf from Tom nothing like eyeball to eyeball hands on mentoring from a patient knowlegable individual.

I was lucky enough to have a knowlegable XLT and Explorer mentor and sure cut down the learning period.
XLT was never my cup of tea but the heavy Explorer sure got me some nice silver...
A user friendly CZ still will go down as my alltime favorite but that Explorer well learned is a potent weapon...
You are most certainly welcome.

I am imminent of officially launching a one-on-one (and group) training package. I'll officially announce it on this forum and also on the home page.

SMALL group training (in my experience) has always been very beneficial.

Connor.....If you are IRT the FMDAC convention............I'm at a 70% chance (at this point in time) of being there.
And "IRT" means...
I believe IRT = in route to. Ill be watching the site Tom. I still have a large honey dew list... but working on it.

Dew
IRT =

In regards to
In reference to
Aaron, that's awesome. Too bad we could not get together for a hunt.
Chuck.
Chuck..........I probably used up all of Aarons (limited) time.
I'm sorry Chuck...it was a extremely tight schedule and I was staying with close freinds that I spending time with also.
I'm hoping to be back soon though....
No problem. I don't remember if you found any gold while here?
Unfortunately no gold. The first thing Tom noted when we got on Cocoa Beach was that the towel line was gone due to the storm the week previous. This was a park between (forgot the name) Ron Jons and Coco Nuts bar, Tom and I started dual headphone training here. Unbelievably in 1hrs time we found only a couple sq tabs and not a single coin! Tom decided we would go down behind Coconuts where we immediately began finding targets...coins, earrings and lots of sq tabs. We were training w the AU-21X and Tom knows this machine extremely well, he can tell the difference by tone alone the difference between a pull tab and gold ring, small targets and really small targets like earrings, and different coins (I did best him one time as he would tell me what the target was while I was swinging the coil by sound alone, one target he said was a tab I dug it anyway and I'm not completely sure why and it was a silver plater copper charm). I realize that a lot of this things are common to the experiened
CZ user...but with regards to low conductor sensitivity and telling the difference between gold and aluminum that where the AU- 21X leaves the CZ behind as I have personally experieced back home with the gold I have already found and tested.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 01:17PM by Aaron.

I am imminent of officially launching a one-on-one (and group) training package. I'll officially announce it on this forum and also on the home page

No Way!!! I am setting up my "Training with Tom" detecting fund ASAP.
.....Just sent the flyer to web-master.