Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Almost pulled the plug..

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Almost pulled the plug..
August 24, 2011 09:11PM
After a long day in the field plus a long drive to and fro told the wife just can't do this anymore being super senior status..and she replied sort of...knowing my addiction for the last 20 years.

In any case after evaluation think I will hunt locally after supper for two hours or so as I can handle that and who knows what lies over the next hill.

In addendum guess you guys and gals are just going to have to put up with me after all and I look forward to getting a few tips myself...
Re: Almost pulled the plug..
August 24, 2011 09:22PM
This forum is a better place, with you, Mr. Dan.
August 24, 2011 09:37PM
Dan..........my significant other has health limitations of recent years that limits things....so I know the feeling. Keep up with the detecting......albeit close to home..........never know...........my best finds this past year came from the small city I live in...........instead of the Big City (Boise) which is a 50 mile round trip.
August 25, 2011 12:44AM
Dan.....sorry, your resignation letter has been declined...........you still have too much to offer everyone here and there are still many many treasures close to home for you to find. Winston Churchill said it best....."Never.....Never......Never.....give up"
August 25, 2011 12:55AM
That's why your Dan,Dan, the CZ man!
August 25, 2011 01:47AM
Dan-Pa. pull the plug on detecting....right. And maybe silver will jump up to $100. @ oz. tomorrow.
Florida Bob........Re: Almost pulled the plug..
August 25, 2011 03:05AM
Declined resignation........Classicsmiling smileysmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2011 03:06AM by TerraDigger.
August 25, 2011 06:18AM
Dan there are many, many more plugs for you to dig ahead in your detecting career smiling smiley

Happy hunting,
Brian
August 26, 2011 12:03AM
To coin a phrase.... you must pull the plug to find the coin that pays.