Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

HEY MINELAB.....ARE YOU LISTENING???

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
HEY MINELAB.....ARE YOU LISTENING???
February 21, 2012 10:52PM
What seems to be the problem???? I have a bad PROCOIL and need it either repaired or replaced, my dealer told me to contact you, which I did, and was put into a answering system where I was told someone would be calling me back within 24hrs. Well...that was 30hrs ago!!
I was curious so I called back and this time had my call directed to the sales department as I wanted to know how much a upper rod section to my Etrac would cost...same response,,,someone will contact me within 24hrs!

I guess you dont want to sell anything either??? Business must be good huh??

I hate to think how long its going to take to get my PROCOIL back,,,that is if I ever get to send it to you!
Good greif!!!
Re: HEY MINELAB.....ARE YOU LISTENING???
February 22, 2012 12:58AM
Relax Aaron, they might have been closed for the federal holiday today "Presidents Day". I'm sure they will take care of you.
February 23, 2012 01:58AM
Im reading a lot of threat on different forums about MLs customer service and how they treat those who have paid a premium for equipment. Ive seen several of the gurus from various companies come on the forums in an attempt to resolve issues or answer technical questions..... i cant say anyone from ML has. Surely they read these kind of issues? But then they dont appear to listen to us about changes wed like to see.

Dew
February 23, 2012 02:27AM
Type in all caps...that way they'll hear you better.
February 23, 2012 03:02AM
Well...in their defense I have to say they finally did call me back today, gave me a RMA# and a emailed me a UPS shipping label which was cool.
Only thing I'm concerned about at this point is the turn around time's up to 2 weeks. No big deal, I'll just use one of my SunRay's in the mean time.
February 23, 2012 03:55AM
Two weeks is about the average turnaround time with detector mfg's.
February 24, 2012 12:53AM
Could be like spitting in your sandwitch Aaron lol.

Dew