Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Fisher CoinStrike f/t or f/s

Posted by Daniel Tn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Fisher CoinStrike f/t or f/s
March 23, 2012 04:52PM
Have a really nice CoinStrike here. It has the stock 8" coil...manual, hipmount bracket, and a few other items of paperwork and tips. Original box as well.

I'm really wanting to trade it instead of selling it but can do either one. Really looking to trade it for an eTrac compatible coil or two. Specifically the NEL Tornado or the Detech Ultimate 13" DD. One of those two is what I would really like. Or maybe a couple of the smaller coils.

Or trade it towards a Shadow X5 in decent working order.

Would sell it outright for $250 shipped to your door and insured. PayPal +3% added or as gift option. I will ship and insure and provide tracking number from your choice of UPS or FED EX Ground.
Re: Fisher CoinStrike f/t or f/s
March 23, 2012 09:33PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a really nice CoinStrike here. It has the
> stock 8" coil...manual, hipmount bracket, and a
> few other items of paperwork and tips. Original
> box as well.
>
> I'm really wanting to trade it instead of selling
> it but can do either one. Really looking to trade
> it for an eTrac compatible coil or two.
> Specifically the NEL Tornado or the Detech
> Ultimate 13" DD. One of those two is what I would
> really like. Or maybe a couple of the smaller
> coils.
>
> Or trade it towards a Shadow X5 in decent working
> order.
>
> Would sell it outright for $250 shipped to your
> door and insured. PayPal +3% added or as gift
> option. I will ship and insure and provide
> tracking number from your choice of UPS or FED EX
> Ground.

I kind of miss my old C$....am tempted to see if you'd trade for a 12.5" Sunray E-traccoil .....
March 24, 2012 04:41AM
ok what two explorer small coils do you need?....I have a nel but.... really like it(heavy)...seems to me to hit better than the pro coil....I have a detech on order...but he said they had a postal strike where they come from ...so still waitng for it.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2012 04:45AM by mascard1.
March 24, 2012 09:39AM
I was thinking about the NEL Sharpshooter and or the 5" Sunray. Id prefer the big NEL Tornado or Detech Ultimate but the smaller ones might come in handy too.

Even the smaller Excelerator coils would be an option.

I'm still waiting on the NEL Tornado I bought for the Omega...I thought it would be an interesting test to see the Omega and eTrac with the same kind of coils on them. I've never seen a test like that between those two...have seen some with the Omega and its 10" concentric...not really fair against an 11" DD coil. It's all in fun anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2012 12:44PM by Daniel Tn.
March 24, 2012 07:22PM
Daniel TN, it would be great to see your video comparison of the Omega/Trac. If you do one, can you do some coinshooting comparisons in the field? I know you do alot of relic hunting but coins would be cool. Thanks.