Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

If you are thinking about an F-75 S.E. Dont forget Tom Sells them here on his site

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
If you are thinking about an F-75 S.E. Dont forget Tom Sells them here on his site
April 23, 2012 03:07AM
I purchased one from him last week...It is a validated Model per Mr. Dankowski performance standard's..
I also now have a Type 1 Gold Dollar coin for standard test....A Very Beautiful Gold coin was sent...

Very pleasurable experience ..Great communication...Fast shipping.. and runs better out of the Box than say a gamble at any mail order busines..

Kudos to Tom for keeping the price down while doing extensive testing on his part before you get it...

Just thought I would mention if you are thinking about a F75 but are scared of getting a sub par one....your best bet is to Get a validated one for peace of mind...

Thanks Tom!!

Keith
Re: If you are thinking about an F-75 S.E. Dont forget Tom Sells them here on his site
April 23, 2012 03:12AM
Got the same machine and the coin (which comes in very handy) from Tom over a year ago. The old camo LTD was horrible, EMI was a nightmare, couldn't use it anywhere in the city.

I just had my best coin day ever w the LTD SE, I will post shortly.
Re: If you are thinking about an F-75 S.E. Dont forget Tom Sells them here on his site
April 23, 2012 03:25AM
And I thought I was special! I love knowing that my F75se has been checked out and is up to spec. Tom was a pleasure to work with. Now where did I put that gold coin...
Tom

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
I hear you on the EMI Aaron...

Thats why I have never been fond of the Process machine's....

I figured I would Give a proper one a try...If it does not do the trick at least for me I know I have got one that works properly..

I am used to a certain kind of detecting....I like a noisy machine in iron but I do not likeE.M.I..

I like to hear a machine falsing on iron ..and cracking and popping and whatever else it can do...But I can not deal with E.M.I.

Thats one reason I have taken to the XP GMP...it is way powerful but dead quite on E.M.I. even under High voltage power line's...I can massage target's with a machine like that...Wish the Gold Bug pro was as powerful as the GMP...

But again...Thanks for a "PROPER" F-75 Tom...

Keith
April 23, 2012 11:01AM
I intend to get one but Fisher is going to be at least another 8 months before
they disclose what they are up to . . . as far as the latest and greatest.

Then you have to (should) wait for evaluations to be done.

We don't even know what model they are looking to upgrade?

They should release that stuff in the spring time.
April 23, 2012 01:42PM
You guys are most certainly welcome. I try to get "certified" verified/validated units into 'diehard' hands. In my lifetime........... I want to see the education and 'finds' go up........ exponentially.
Also, I have other "certified" units that I can sell. You just have to ask (in a PM).

(((( No........... I don't have any AquaStar's I can sell ))))
April 23, 2012 01:51PM
Willing to bet the Aquastar would sell better now than when it was released.
April 23, 2012 02:08PM
everything has its price......
i have the old camo f75 ltd. are you saying that these certified machines are tuned better or what i havent had much issue with emi but i also would like to be hunting with the best machine i can be whats the difference ?
April 24, 2012 05:31PM
If you haven't any problems then don't worry about it. The thing is (some) machines are not properly tuned from the factory. Tom just provides a service that validates a brand new F75 LTD, SE so that it's working up to specs, and selling the new machine. He does not do any work or tuning to it.
I hope to buy a detector from Tom soon!!
ok thanks aaron !