Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Little help please

Posted by marxionu 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Little help please
August 03, 2012 03:29PM
Lately my two Minelabs was stolen. Etrac and Explorer. Now i m looking for new unit. I have experiens with F75, but it is too much for me to pay. Need honest opinions about Garret AT Pro or Tek T2. How good are they? If possible give me some head to head comparsion about AT and T2. Sorry about my english grammar if anything went wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2012 03:35PM by marxionu.
Re: Little help please
August 03, 2012 03:49PM
ATPRO is probably the best buy for the money right now, very easy to learn, excellent audio.
You can't lose with that one and because of the CTX, you can get great deal on used ones!
Re: Little help please
August 03, 2012 04:06PM
Having used the T-2 its just prone to EMI but having used an early one feel the ones after were improved..Never used the AT pro and don't like the small screen but Garrett builds a quality product reasonably priced.
Indeed with the introduction of the big 3...CTX-Deus-Blisstool many good buys to be had on used units because many are investing in the aforementioned.
Being a retired state policeman advise everyone to jot down their ser#'s and have stolen items put in NCIC.....personally have returned many valuables including expensive cars
to the victims of the thefts..