Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEW BEACH DVD comments thread

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NEW BEACH DVD comments thread
August 12, 2012 12:29PM
Let's try something. Let's post ALL comments about the new beach hunting DVD here......... keeping it consolidated into one 'common' thread. This will also help this thread be 'thumbnailed' to the top of our forum.

About the DVD: I have put a LOT of my proverbial 'blood' into this one. It is nearly 2 hours long....... and is the most comprehensive package I have ever compiled. For those of whom are land-locked......... it will put a lot of things (especially sink-rate) into perspective. . . . in short order. For those of whom watch this DVD........ you will see/witness a lot of messages embedded within messages. It was the only way that I could condense the video down to approx 2 hours. You will 'pick up' on a few of these...... probably the first time you view it. A lot of the data contained within this new video......... equates to 'why' my inland hunting skills are exceptionally successful. This is also to say that gold is no longer elusive.... on the beach. This DVD should be an 'eye-opener'.
Re: NEW BEACH DVD comments thread
August 12, 2012 12:35PM
At long last......THANKS!
August 12, 2012 12:41PM
I just ordered mine. I look forward to it very much.
August 12, 2012 01:01PM
You NOW know one of the reasons why I have been short on time; subsequently, limited on my posts on our forum.
August 12, 2012 02:47PM
Thanks for your effort Tom. Just ordered mine.

Look forward in receiving it.

Joe
August 12, 2012 02:50PM
"This is also to say that gold is no longer elusive.... on the beach". .............."mother nature" may be laughing!

thanks tom and everyone involved for the time,effort, and knowledge put into this project. tom, you could have made a 5 dvd set and it would have sold very well.
chuck.
August 12, 2012 09:18PM
Yes........... I am very frustrated with how much had to be left out of the DVD............. but............. it's already nearly 2 hours long. Wally and production crew has placed considerable time in this entire evolution. The DVD is comprehensive; yet, there were 'hours' more worth of data I wish to impart/convey. Might need to make a 'part 2' ....... or a 'series'.

Time, time, time!
Tri
August 13, 2012 02:44AM
Tom, could you possibly put a short teaser-clip on your youtube page ?
August 13, 2012 04:34AM
Tom I think you can come up with multiple videos. Eg Series 1, 2,3 etc

No point in wasting footage as long as there is stuff to learn in the other series as well.

Loved yor treasure hunting DVD. Your a great teacher.

Joe
August 13, 2012 07:35AM
Congrat's on the DVD Tom....

I know it was labor of love for you..!!

Keith
Tom
August 13, 2012 01:05PM
TOM, is the info on this DVD for water and beach hunting only or will some of the principles apply for inland gold hunting too?
Re: Tom
August 13, 2012 01:42PM
Tri ............ in work! (Not sure when...... but hopefully soon).
Mark.......... Yes, there are direct and indirect data for inland gold (jewelry) hunting. Also indirectly applies to inland relics/coins. My primary intent is for water/beach jewelry; yet, I always target a broad spectrum.
August 13, 2012 02:06PM
Ordered mine yesterday....lookin forward to watchin/learnin......thanks for makin it available to everyone!!!!
August 13, 2012 03:18PM
Well Tom,

I loved your inland DVD so much I just ordered the beach DVD too and I can;t wait to watch it.

Your Inland Hunting video had a wealth of information in it so I'm excited about this new one.

Can you tell us what machines you used in this video?

BTW, if I didn't see this thread, I would never have known about the new DVD. You might want to advertise it more prominently on your homepage.
August 13, 2012 04:07PM
The ad stated free shipping for a limited time, but when I tried to purchase it added shipping to the total. Is this correct?
August 13, 2012 08:34PM
I'm sorry Markg, but I could not make just the new video free shipping because of how the PayPal shipping system works. I though that I had deleted all the Free Shipping advertisements, but it looks like I missed one.
August 14, 2012 02:19AM
The type/brand of metal detectors in the video have nothing to do with the data I wish to impart/convey........... but........... to answer your question:

CZ-3D
Gold Bug-II (71-Khz)
CZ-6a
August 14, 2012 02:03PM
Thanks Tom. Just curious.
Re: CONGRATULATIONS TOM!
August 16, 2012 02:55AM
Tom, the new DVD is incredible!
Info regarding tide deltas, density stratification troughs, treasure ship wrecks ect. ect. ect.
There's so much valuable info on here and filming and sound was very well done also! Anyone who water hunts needs this DVD. I'll be water hunting w the CTX this weekend and applying this info.
I hope you sell thousands!

Aaron
August 16, 2012 03:26AM
I hope so too...
August 16, 2012 11:45AM
I'd like to add one other thing. As I said earlier, there is just a ton of info on this DVD. I would suggest after watching the first time to then watch it again and take notes, that way you can commit them more to memory and even bring them with you and even review them during breaks or whatever. Again, to much at least for me to remember.

One other thing. For those who micro jewelry hunt and those who are interested have a real treat in store as I've never seen anyone put this on video and if you use the GB II even better.

One thing I'm really intrigued about is all the targets that were found, especially jewelry. It just gos to show how times have changed as I've searched these same spots many times over the past year with very meager results. The footage was shot some years ago and since the price of gold has gone up exponentially the beaches are hit ALOT more harder by ALOT more people.

Good thing it was filmed when it was....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2012 11:48AM by Aaron.
August 16, 2012 01:15PM
I watched a good chunk of mine last night. Very enlightening.

I can also see some of the reasons why my performance at the beach has not been the greatest.

I was especially grateful for that section he did on micro jewelry hunting.

On a side note, I have to say I've never seen anyone swing a detector at the beach with that much energy in my life! :-)
August 16, 2012 11:46PM
Well, I just got home from work about two hours ago and popped it in the computer....and sat there until it was done. I think I was as excited as Tom was when he found those rings and the earrings! Definately will need to watch this a few times.

Tom, you will never have to worry about gaining weight in your lifetime if you keep hunting and talking at that speed. Great video, tons of info, and ...... you need to produce a part two!

Cliff
August 17, 2012 02:07AM
Thank all of you for the positive comments.
There is one thing I would really like to know:

What are the TOP TWO ........ most meaningful/memorable/insightful/educational data that stands out the most....... that you 'gained' the most from?
August 17, 2012 07:38AM
Wow, I found the DVD today and ordered it right away. I have viewed the first two several times and find them very profitable. Since I have not been lurking as much lately, it is my fault I didn't get to order on day one. Is there any chance of sending out a bulk email next time? Even now I imagine there are many who ordered the earlier DVDs and don't know you have made another. Just a thought.
Thanks for sharing your wealth of insight, research and education. I don't know of anyone else doing as much currently.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
August 17, 2012 07:47AM
Tom, the answer for that should be different for each individual due to their experience on the beach. For me the two chapters that stood out the most were electromagnetic properties and the signal sound descriptions you used for them and then the following chapter on the tides and stratifacation of the sand... sink rate of objects due to surface area etc.

Seeing your hunting technique on the sand and hearing the signals (I have a CZ-21) put it all together.

The real gem for me was seeing you hunt the volleyball court and then hunt it again for the micro jewelry, I will not pass up the next little sifter I find laying on the beach, great tip! Glad to hear at the end of the video that the earring turned out to be the real thing!

Cliff
August 17, 2012 11:45AM
Cliff, yes, absolutely. Each person will 'take-away' something different from this video............ and it is in these exact differences that I want to know. (((For future endeavours))).

Wally1 = Do you want to 'mass e-mail' those of whom purchased the 1st (Inland Coin & Relic Hunting) DVD? .... and maybe with a direct link to new DVD?
August 17, 2012 12:20PM
#1) Trough Density Stratification

#2) Tide Deltas
August 17, 2012 01:07PM
Tom,

To answer your question, after the first initial viewing, it was your actual beach hunt showing where you finding targets and what kinds of targets they were. This allowed you to narrow your beach search to areas were gold was most likely found.

The second most helpful part was your discussion on the nature of gold and what it actually does on the beach.
August 17, 2012 07:40PM
So far..... the results are more diversified then I expected. (This is good).