Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75SE for sale w pics and special addition!! SOLD!!

Posted by Kevin B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75SE for sale w pics and special addition!! SOLD!!
September 09, 2012 08:23PM
A few weeks back I sold my XP Deus, and part of what I got was this mint condition F75SE. It comes with the two coils that it comes with when you buy it new. I will take pics and post them when I wipe the sleep out of my eyes. I layed down after dinner and took a two hour nap. I have used this unit probably on 7 small hour-long hunts. It still has the same batteries that I put in when I first got it and they still show full. I will ship it double boxed. This is my THIRD F75SE unit and it is just as good as the other two. Same sensitivity and so forth. It is fully functional. So if you have been shopping for one of these and wanting a KILLER. and I DO mean KILLER deal, you lucked up today. I took it hunting this morning to a worn out camp site and still manged to find two dropped roundballs, two 36 cal balls, and a Eagle button. Not too shabby for a site that I had pounded with the Deus. But I have heard it said that there is no such thing as a hunted out site. Maybe THEY were using an F75SE. I will need to take a damp rag and wipe it down before pics, but for the price I am asking, $600 shipped to the lower 48 states, it's a great deal. This is NOT a WELL USED unit!! So please don't let the low price cause you to assume that it is 'been down the road'. When I took possession of it a few weeks ago, there was not a mark on it AT ALL< ANYWHERE. And I hope that that is still the case. And I am assuming that it is with such low milage. Private Message me if'n you are interested or want to ask questions about it. Thanks......Kevin Blankenship
I will also add to this already awesome deal, my personal Garrett Pinpinter. They are priced OVER 100 dollars....in fact, almost a hundred and a half. I will throw this in free of charge. And maybe, by the time I find some new hunting places, Fisher will have come out with a new detector for me to play with. But right now, I am OUT of places. So....hunting season is upon us and I need some funds for hunting equipment. Here are the pics I promised:

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2012 03:45AM by Kevin B.
Re: F75SE for sale w pics and special addition!!
September 09, 2012 10:47PM
pm sent
pm sent
September 10, 2012 12:32AM
Re: pm sent
September 10, 2012 01:58AM
All PM's replied too.
sent pm
September 10, 2012 02:51AM
September 10, 2012 02:54AM
So kevin who's the lucky winner? Greg
September 10, 2012 03:11AM
SALE PENDING
September 10, 2012 03:19AM
Kevin B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SALE PENDING

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: F75SE for sale w pics and special addition!! SALE PENDING
September 10, 2012 03:44AM
SOLD!!! and you are welcome.
Got the F75...thanks!!!!
September 12, 2012 11:54PM
F75
Re: Got the F75...thanks!!!!
September 13, 2012 12:42AM
Oh I didn't see the "Got the F75" in the sub title. Sorry about that. I sent you two more private messages resending you the confirmation number. I thought that I had forgot. I am glad ya got it. Now go find stuff!!!!! lol