Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

You Name It China Has Copied It

Posted by Trucker_Greg 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
You Name It China Has Copied It
November 12, 2012 07:20PM
Went to this website from a email I got and they have copied every brand name detector out there Expecially Minelab.

[www.made-in-china.com]
Re: You Name It China Has Copied It
November 12, 2012 09:17PM
Pretty bold, they don't even rename the different models. they offer a GPX 4500 and GPX 5000 .
November 12, 2012 09:20PM
Just one more reason I prefer to buy my detectors new from an authorized dealer.
November 12, 2012 10:56PM
Hopefully, the airports arnt buying any of the security ones.....
November 12, 2012 11:59PM
They even stole the descriptions and pictures.....
November 13, 2012 12:14AM
[coins.about.com]

[www.silver-coins.org]

[abcnews.go.com]

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
November 13, 2012 06:28AM
It would be nice if they could at least get the descriptions correct. They have a GF2/ read G2 and they call it a Pulse Induction detector.
My biggest fear is conterfeit parts that end up in legit detectors. Are all of the manufacturers testing each component? Not likely.
It's already happened in military equipment.

Cheers
November 13, 2012 11:44AM
Wow, they're even counterfeiting slabbed coins too!

" These are the same coins which are being put into counterfeit PCGS and NGC coin holders, although they are most frequently sold raw (non-slabbed.)"
November 13, 2012 11:48AM
I wonder if the firmware and user interface software was copied bit-by-bit. I've read that the cloned Teknetiks T2 performed very similar to the original.

Has anyone ever seen a cloned CZ?
November 13, 2012 12:36PM
My guess is that the way their government is set up, there is no initiative or incentive to invent, so, all they do is reverse engineer, copy and produce. They have acess to everything because they make everything. Who's going to stop them.