Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New Deus

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New Deus
December 01, 2012 03:15AM
I am reading on the UK forum that in January the New Deus with version 3 will be released. The update will be available for units with V2 now. Also a new 11" coil. If you have the Deus lite, you will not be able to do the upgrade. It will require the control module to perform the upgrade. I have not heard what the changes are on the new upgrade but if it is released, I will post it here.

Tom in SC
Re: New Deus
December 01, 2012 03:28AM
Good news. Something to look forward to. The 11 inch coil doesn't sound too bad either. I wonder if it will be elliptical. Thanks for the heads up.
December 01, 2012 04:09AM
The 11" coil is a waste of money if you already have the big coil.
December 01, 2012 09:39PM
I have heard that the WS5 headphones will be an option with the Deus. They are a brand new design by XP. Revolutionary is the word I heard.

But right now with the purchase of a new Deus the XP detectors of America is selling the large coil that is currently out for 299.00. This offer is until 1/31/13.

So you have the 11 inch coil coming out. You have the new WS5 headphones coming out and the version 3 software upgrade. Decisions Decisions.
December 02, 2012 12:19PM
What!?
$299 for that big coil? I don't even want to say what I paid for it 6 months ago!
What's with the HUGE price drop?
December 03, 2012 01:53AM
"... with the purchase of a new Deus".