Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Lets set the record straight....barry.

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Lets set the record straight....barry.
February 11, 2013 03:47AM
I have absolutely NO problem with the Deeptech machines you represent, it is YOU that NASA Tom and I have a problem with. You couldn't handle being reprimanded by Tom, so you sent him several verbally assaulting emails using the "F" word and many other vulgar words denoting your "true" character.

Who do you think you are? Tom has been running this non-profit site for years, tuning up CZ machines free of charge, leaving it up to our own discretion as to how much to pay him, providing free advice ect.

I was going to just let his go, and just let you continue but you had to send me your childish little email, BTW....how old are you?

from barryny:

"Hey Deusbag - maybe one day you can make it to the bigtime...

Check out the second WINNER...............you loser.......... "

[www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com]

Nice, real mature. Tom is right Barry, you are a "wolf in sheeps clothing".

Some of you have the idea that Tom (NASA) is upset with all this drama going on regarding Barry, no he isn't. Tom is VERY upset with barry, simply because he does NOT want this site used to promote any brand. Barry, you are the first dealer to ever do this on this site, and there have been other member/dealers.

Has anyone wondered why Tom hardly posts anymore?

No big wonder.

And of course many are asking "why doesn't Tom come out and say this himself". Those of us who have been here long enough know that Tom has left it to ourselves to solve our differences lest he get involved for obvious reasons.

Until this issue is somehow resolved you can bet Toms presence will be limited....
Re: Lets set the record straight....barry.
February 11, 2013 08:51AM
Please take this crap to email. And I'm sure Tom can speak for himself and don't need you to speak for him.
yawn.
February 11, 2013 09:45AM
Give it a rest, lets not waste more bandwidth. My Gold should be here in 2 weeks . smiling smiley
Re: yawn.??????????????????
February 11, 2013 11:08AM
AAron are you the spokesperson for this site? You always seem to voice your opinion on matters that really are not concerning you. Once you told me I was crazy for selling one of my detectors, but maybe I was. Anyway, let it go and go detecting!!!!!! Let Tom speak for himself as I think if he has anything to say he will do so.. Have a great day..
Re: yawn.??????????????????
February 11, 2013 02:14PM
Sonny/Daniel, has it remotely occurred to you that just maybe Tom wanted to me or at least SOMEONE to speak in his behalf?

Has he disagreed with anything I've said yet?

If you are so inclined, why don't you or anyone else who wants to know what's REALLY going PM Tom yourself....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2013 02:45PM by Aaron.
February 11, 2013 09:48PM
Just let it DIE!!! More posts will just keep it going. GEEZ!!!!

"Happy hunting" - Schultzie
February 12, 2013 12:04AM
I got a good idea, if you don't like it, don'r read it, and post more messages, that way it will side down to the bottom and only people that want to read it , will go looking for it, I'll start a new post
February 12, 2013 11:15AM
Caretaker,

I'm with you and tried but... I guess everyone prefers the soap opera more.