Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gentlemen I've had a Blisstool for several weeks now!

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gentlemen I've had a Blisstool for several weeks now!
February 27, 2013 01:13AM
I finally get to use it tomorrow! Rain rain and more rain and work and the septic tank have interfered with my detecting. The next 5 days I'm off, been on vacation and it has cleared up for smooth sailing the next 5 remaining days of the week. Got other goodies to try too, haven't even used the Chefphones with the Deus yet. Just ordered Tom's 2 DVD special to ease my non detecting times. Cocked and ready to go. LOL PerHaps
Re: Gentlemen I've had a Blisstool for several weeks now!
February 27, 2013 01:19AM
Jack you ordered those ChefPhones? Ive been wondering about those, how do you like them?

Arnt those like 4 C-Note$?

Kevin still has his Deus, he'll have to have a set now.......; )
February 27, 2013 01:39AM
Aaron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jack you ordered those ChefPhones? Ive been
> wondering about those, how do you like them?
>
> Arnt those like 4 C-Note$?
>
> Kevin still has his Deus, he'll have to have a set
> now.......; )
Oh no, these are the ones you slide your backphone controller into, the CP6 ' s. They sound superb at the house, I haven't been able to use them real world. They are very comfortable. My detecting buddy started using them about a month ago and his finds went way up being able to actually hear the nuances in the reports the detector was giving off. I mean way up. I don't think I'll spend that kind of money with these available.
February 27, 2013 03:17AM
Aaron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jack you ordered those ChefPhones? Ive been
> wondering about those, how do you like them?
>
> Arnt those like 4 C-Note$?
>
> Kevin still has his Deus, he'll have to have a set
> now.......; )

I've been waiting for them to get in stock. Last I heard was limited supply on Feb 28th. I may have to end up making my own. If i do a good job....I may hang out a shingle. lol but I doubt it. But I DO want a pair of those chef fones. fer sure!!
February 27, 2013 03:22AM
How much are they???
February 27, 2013 03:34AM
They were a little over 90 bucks shipped. Very nice, comfortable as heck, top notch as several here have said.