Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Bravo, superb DVD's Tom!

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Bravo, superb DVD's Tom!
March 01, 2013 11:19PM
Just finished watching Inland Coin and Relic Hunting and Beach and Swimming Hole Hunting, absolutely superb! Love the statistical approach to beach hunting. Thanks
Re: Bravo, superb DVD's Tom!
March 02, 2013 03:07AM
I have a couple of Toms DVD's and very professional...

Wish I could talk like that...

People think I am on the next episode of Turtleman LOL!!!!

Keith
March 02, 2013 03:20AM
The mission statement was: Learn, Learn, Learn!
March 02, 2013 01:54PM
Keith you got just a good old country boy voice like I have must be a Georgia thing!! LOL We need to get together and hunt Keith I am up here in Dalton!! Later Morgan
March 02, 2013 08:24PM
Hey Morgan...

Yes I remember meeting up with you at Fairmount I believe it was a couple of years ago...

Yes we need to try to hunt together sometime...Did you hunt that spot South Of Dalton on Interstate 75? I saw it a couple of months back wehn I was up in Dalton for a conference....Huge flat area cleared off looked like 75 acres or more....looked like a House site dead in the middle of it Big oak tree by itself..

Wanted to get back up there and hunt some then but never did...Gas cost too much LOL!!

I have a spot or 2 in Dalton I have found relics in over the years...might be a few more left.....I use to like to hunt the winter hut sites up there years ago also..Dug a cast I Button on the South bybass loop at the Dog Kennel....

Dalton is good spot for relic's..

Keith
March 02, 2013 09:13PM
What all does the Relic video cover?

Hey Keith,

We all waited to long to hunt the spot on 75, the county recently turned it over to the local Planning Commission for an industrial park and that ended it, 160 acres gone. Talked to a fella last week that found a nearly complete Enfield rifle there back in the early 80's. Sad thing is this is an area that did not get much attention in the past, no telling whats there. Thankfully, I have a friend that has 30 acres that joins it, just have not had the chance to hunt it yet. Anytime you are up this way let me know, I think me and Morgan are going to head out somewhere tomorrow and you are welcome to join us.

Ken

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2013 09:29PM by smokey63.
March 02, 2013 11:34PM
Thank's for the invite and the info Ken!!

I am working 12 hours shifts this weekend so cant make a hunt but very generous of you Sir!!

I will keep yall in mind for a hunt though in a couple 3 weeks I will be off weekends for a month rotation...maybe get together then?

That enfield sounds great ..alwasy wanted to dig a whole musket...or pistol..instead of parts here and there....

Quick story.....I was on my way to work about 2 years ago and saw a guy removing top soil on a small parcel of land...I could not hunt it that day so was trying to call a hunting partner to check the spot out......it was dead on a historic battlefield ...well I could not get in touch with him after quite afew call's..Anyway Another relic hunter road by later that day and hunted it and got a beautiful cavalry sabre...full blade and handle .....

Oh well...gotta work to get money though...

I have to figure out a way to not work.LOL....

I do have alot of time to hunt though I work 4 days on 4 days off...So it's like I'm part time but work a ton of hours a year but not alot of days!!!

Keith