Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus is one tough detector

Posted by Jack Flynn 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus is one tough detector
March 10, 2013 05:23AM
It was said at a club meeting in Columbia SC that that machine would never hold up to Relic hunting LOL

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2013 05:44AM by Jack Flynn.
mine ait going anywhere
March 10, 2013 08:17AM
more I use it and the more I try new programs the sweeter it Is

lot of power in a very small package .....more and more people are using them and taking the time to learn them right

Dealers can only advertise a certain price .....but the dealer is left to sell at whatever price he feels JUST...

that makes since to me...

Lord knows we got enough people trying to run our OWN Business these Day's... Good golly Sweet molly....

and NO I do NOT Run over mine with A tank .....IT is a very brave Video.....I remember the first time I read and saw one these XP Deus across the pond ....I said... No Way !!!!

Now that I own one..... I just say.... Yes WAY!!!!!.....This Guy Alain is making...... It Happen ....

I came across a program that is very simular to the gold bug pro .....but only it's on Steriods on the XP Deus.....and You and Your Skill are in the Fighter pilots Seat

Nice place to be.... Hang On little Snooppy...

Happy Trails

jimpugh
Re: Deus is one tough detector
March 10, 2013 02:35PM
Not sure Id try that with mine, but it certainly does hold up with the rigors of relic hunting, and excels at it too
March 10, 2013 04:05PM
I'd like to see Barry do a video comparison of that with a DeepTech....hahahahaha
March 10, 2013 06:30PM
Cadman, now that's funny....when I picture that, I can't stop chuckling....oh boy.
March 10, 2013 07:11PM
Impressive...

wonder if they have a scratch and dent outlet in the shop...

Keith
Anonymous User
March 10, 2013 09:32PM
it would be even funnier with a $2499 CTX...or $1500 E-Trac...or any machine for that matter - someone should line them all up and drive over them..LOL.........

cadman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd like to see Barry do a video comparison of
> that with a DeepTech....hahahahaha
March 10, 2013 09:43PM
yeah lets see a drive over the main control box of each and lets see how the deus fairs out then LOL! who in there right mind would run over there detector not me!
March 10, 2013 09:46PM
all strong apart from the backphones and you dont need a car to break them, theyre so flimsy that the joint wont handle much soft wear .
drive a car over them and they would shatter into a dozen pieces ..
March 10, 2013 10:28PM
Hey, I'm not crazy about the stock headphones either, but how many headphones can you drive a car over without busting?

I'm amazed how he had them submerged for 12mins and they still worked, I figured they were water-resistant, not water-proof!
March 10, 2013 11:42PM
You get what you pay for.

Hope that helps.
Anonymous User
March 10, 2013 11:56PM
I'd prefer to "get what I'm detecting for"............
that's stuff over 8"................

TheOtherLeggoHead Wrote:
> You get what you pay for.
>
> Hope that helps.
March 11, 2013 02:45AM
You get what you pay for...that's the biggest crock when it comes to vlf detectors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2013 02:47AM by deathray.
March 11, 2013 02:43PM
AMCJAVELIN Wrote:
> yeah lets see a drive over the main control box of
> each and lets see how the deus fairs out then LOL!
> who in there right mind would run over there
> detector not me!

The video does show them driving over the main control box. I really expected to see it fly into pieces. They drove over it while it was on, and then after driving over the control box, they picked it up and it was still on and still working.
March 11, 2013 05:40PM
well i guess i missed that part my apologies, but who would really run over there $1800.00 detctor? must be nice to have money to throw away.
March 12, 2013 02:00AM
Well AMC, ya got a good point there. But if they got the resources, more power to 'em. Made me right proud of the Deus. The Deus is so light weight that I AM bad to drop it from waste level (I'm 6'4") and let it hit the ground. I often wondered if I was going to shake something loose. But after seeing that video, I feel better about it. But I ain't gonna run mine over with my car (although I suppose it COULD happen). I DID run over my predator shovel that was leaning against the rear quarter panel of my car. It didn't hurt it either. But the first thing I checked was my tire....looking for gashes. I keep that spade sharp.
March 12, 2013 06:19PM
the only thing i ran over that was electronic once my pager underneath a 3000 gal oil truck and i couldn't believe it took it and still worked other than the light inside it
March 16, 2013 02:42AM
I'm not sure I would buy the Deus unless it can withstand a nuclear detonation ...

... would like to have Tehran get a free Deus and have the Israel air force test it.