Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hi Tom - save everyone some time...

Posted by Anonymous User 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anonymous User
Hi Tom - save everyone some time...
March 15, 2013 02:36AM
Give the guy the exact settings he should use for the GB-2 for the sand test...every single one...so there's no second guessing.

Let the guy use YOUR exact settings and then do his video. This way fingers can't be pointed.

I'm sure the consensus here would appreciate you doing that. It either shuts the guy up or proves his point....what have you got to lose????
Re: Hi Tom - save everyone some time...
March 15, 2013 03:05AM
But is Florida sand and NY sand exactly the same?
March 15, 2013 10:36AM
possum mo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But is Florida sand and NY sand exactly the same?

LOL, that is my thought , too !!
March 15, 2013 11:39AM
Barry will you please just ho away! We all know what the gold can do thanks to Keith. You are not doing anything but pissing people off. Leave!!
March 15, 2013 11:44AM
((( Ray...... commendable Freudian slip )))
March 15, 2013 11:59AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
> ((( Ray...... commendable Freudian slip )))

LOL
March 16, 2013 02:03AM
How many handles can the guy make? Maybe over time his feelings will heal and he will leave Tom alone.

Ok spring's almost here. Time for some leakage of a new unit from a manufacturer. U.S. that is!
March 16, 2013 02:47AM
Some would rather talk than do. If you think you know better just get out there and do it! You don't need a blasted audience!
March 16, 2013 03:57AM
Some guys have terrible business sense!
March 16, 2013 01:19PM
I wouldn't take one of those machines for free after all of this nonsense.
March 16, 2013 01:26PM
TheOtherLeggoHead Wrote:
> I wouldn't take one of those machines for free
> after all of this nonsense.

Remember, it's not the machines fault! The company is making a better unit (for less) as we are finding out here. Don't boycott the unit because of someone's lack of control. Just saying.
March 16, 2013 01:53PM
At this time barry is the only U.S. dealer..don't buy from him, wait and hopefully someone else will sell them.
March 16, 2013 07:02PM
schultzie wrote- Remember, it's not the machines fault! The company is making a better unit (for less) as we are finding out here. Don't boycott the unit because of someone's lack of control. Just saying.

Better than what?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2013 08:45PM by Aaron.
March 16, 2013 07:35PM
The gold is a good detector Aaron...except the build quality...but I'm really liking it.
March 16, 2013 08:34PM
I'm liking my Vista Gold. After just a few hunts it has shown me that it's better at separating targets from iron than most of the best detectors out there.

Just let the product speak for itself.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2013 12:04AM by Badger in NH.
March 16, 2013 08:46PM
G2 is like that, I feel like its going to break in half when I'm setting the screen upsad smiley And forget rain, one drop will kill it..
March 20, 2013 05:15PM
"The gold is a good detector Aaron...except the build quality...but I'm really liking it." ......I completely agree with this statement ......Jim

I estimated a plot of land in one of the Parks that I frequent .....This was not an older park that I go to for Silver , but a recent local park .....I searched an area about 50 x 50 or so .....I passed over it in quite a few directions as to not miss anything ..... My ETrac is my "go to " dirt machine ......I first went over this area with the Vista Gold ......I pulled a good amount of clad , but no Gold this time around ....The rest of the targets were junk, but removed them anyway ..... I scoured this area ........I then took my ETrac out .....I have pulled coins from this park in other area's of the park a good 10 inches plus deep in the past .....Again , I scoured this same area , and did not pull not one coin using the ETrac .......I now want to do the same thing , but start with the ETrac first , and then see if I can pull any coins with the Vista Gold later .......I bought the Vista Gold for GOLD !!.....and also for it's ablity to deal wtih masking .......The fact that it can do justice to coin hunting too is just an added bonus ...... Jim

You guys can dislike Barry all you want , but the fact remains that the Vista Gold is STILL a great little machine !!.....
March 21, 2013 07:38AM
I've never said there was anything wrong with the Vista Gold, ( its just to bad Deeptech picked the wrong person to rep it) and I'm sincerely happy that it is working for you guys and I wish you all the best of hunting with it.

HH!

Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2013 07:39AM by Aaron.