Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

1021 FISHER CZ-3D EBAY!!!!!! Ends March 17th

Posted by fisher cz-3d 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
1021 FISHER CZ-3D EBAY!!!!!! Ends March 17th
March 16, 2013 04:17PM
Just sharing what I found this morning on Ebay............1021 FISHER CZ-3D EBAY!!!!!! Ends March 17th..............I'd buy it but I already have this AWESOME Machine!.........DEEEEEEEEEP.......

[www.ebay.com]
Re: 1021 FISHER CZ-3D EBAY!!!!!! Ends March 17th
March 16, 2013 08:47PM
Thanks for getting me out bid. I guess until my wife slows down more than the economy I'll be selling and not buying. Finds may pick up with the summer crowds but its sure been painful finding copper and steel rings not gold or silver. Sigh.
Oh the daze of whine and Rosies...
living in the PastTom

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
March 16, 2013 09:29PM
Sorry tom I have been wanting something to replace my cz 21 that i traded for 3 detectors(gold bug 2 with 2coils,tesoro lobo st, and a whites surf pi). i really like the limited tones of the cz series.
March 16, 2013 11:17PM
While it is a 1021 it looks rode hard. I'm going to bid but don't expect to get it. Have a limit to what I would pay for that one. Would have to pack it up and send to Tom if I did get so lucky. Can only hope. Also looking at a Tesoro. New to bidding on E Bay.
March 17, 2013 04:24AM
Are you kidding me "rode hard"....these machines are for work not show.......its a metal detector not a Lamborghini............ smiling smiley
March 17, 2013 04:26AM
Thank You Mr.1021....
[www.youtube.com]
March 17, 2013 04:30AM
Pasttom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for getting me out bid. I guess until my
> wife slows down more than the economy I'll be
> selling and not buying. Finds may pick up with
> the summer crowds but its sure been painful
> finding copper and steel rings not gold or silver.
> Sigh.
> Oh the daze of whine and Rosies...
> living in the PastTom

Thank You Mr.1021....
[www.youtube.com]
March 17, 2013 04:44AM
No problem. I always seem to get nipped at the last second anyway. I am amazed at the used units go for more than a new one would cost. I'm on a bit of a down streak so I am a bit testosterone challenged, but I'll man up in a few days. : )

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
March 17, 2013 11:47AM
fisher cz-3d Wrote:
> Are you kidding me "rode hard"....these machines
> are for work not show.......its a metal detector
> not a Lamborghini............ smiling smiley

I'd much rather pay 500 bucks or more for a lightly used CZ than $500 one that has found 1000's of coins. It does look in ok condition, but it's getting more difficult to get replacement parts.
Either way, we are taking a chance.

They really seem to be getting popular again though. I guess detectors have sort of reached an operational peak and these good ole ones are attracting people again.

Albert
March 17, 2013 01:45PM
Kidding NO. Granted its used but could have been abused. If you read the post it wobbles on the shaft. Loose rivet or just worn from moving off the shaft a lot or even could have been dropped. Seller doesn't state how that came to be.Yep rode hard is about right. If you have to spend a couple hundred on it to get it back to standard shape even though a 1021 your getting close to a used ETrac. IMHO Fee to Tom for tweaking and what ever it costs to repair the wobble. Did notice the seller has quite a few MD's for sell of different varieties My max bid has been topped so Im out. Had a new one that would only hit a dime at 7". Spoke with Tom about it and he doubted he could improve it much. Now it did ID like it was suppose to and loved rusty nails but no depth in in test garden.
March 17, 2013 03:41PM
Buying used is always a risk. Forum members are less so, but still... I have been lied to before and you just have to factor that in and set a price you will not exceed and be willing to get beat on the deal if it comes to that. I don't worry about shaft issues, heck, I got bad knees, in fact nearly all my joints are in need of work. Its the electronics and related that I worry about. I bought a DetectorPro PI pinpointer from the eBay last year and it was obvious when it arrived from the red silt in the screw holes it had been soaked and he misrepresented when I pointed that out, he ripped me a new one and was a total idiot. Lesson learned.
Feeling better already,
Tom

Past(or)Tom
March 17, 2013 04:01PM
15 mins left and the high bidder has (0) feedback. Can't tell you how trouble I've had over the years from those type of bidders. I wouldn't be surprised if the detector is relisted if the "0" bidder wins.

That's why when you sell always state bidders must have at least "X" amount of feedback.
March 17, 2013 04:22PM
Aaron Wrote:
> 15 mins left and the high bidder has (0) feedback.
> Can't tell you how trouble I've had over the years
> from those type of bidders. I wouldn't be
> surprised if the detector is relisted if the "0"
> bidder wins.
>
> That's why when you sell always state bidders must
> have at least "X" amount of feedback.

He didn't win. When I sold my Nautilus IIb here in Germany ( in perfect condition), I got my money back. The winning bidder also had 0 history. I found out he joined to by my detector - I was relieved! I also felt bad as he was an old man with a bad back. I tried explaining how badly balanced the detector was and the instructions were only in English. But he wanted it and got it!
Guess I was lucky...

Albert
March 17, 2013 10:16PM
Aaron that would be me. I would have made another bid as had a change of heart on max bid but I was in church until 12:15. I believe the Lord must have had a reason to keep me there as I was able to get the Golden Umax I wanted after I got out. I can tell you that would be a wrong assumption in my case. I mentioned in this post that I was new to bidding and would have made good on my bid. I know you were basing that statement on past experience. One size doesn't fit all.
March 18, 2013 12:03PM
I almost bid on a CZ6a last night that was only used a few times. It was at 300 Euro with 2 minutes to go but ended up going for 500 Euro. I was not shocked. I didn't pull the trigger because it came with the 10.5" coil and I would only get one with the 8" coil, considering the iron out there and the ground mineralization. They sure are getting expensive the last year or so, even here in Germany.

Also, no external speaker and the weight is a bit of a downer for those like me who like to film. Hip mounting and filming don't make for a great combo winking smiley
I (we) are all looking forward to something from Fisher in the way of a new CZ. But with those very deep Deep Techs now out, it makes me wonder how important multi frequency machines are going to be???
Even machines like Troys showed that higher freqs can hit great on high conductors. Things are changing. Would love to see a multi tone Deep Tech "Golden UMaxx" like detector... from someone!

Albert