Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WORLD CLASS

Posted by Raymond 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
WORLD CLASS
October 20, 2009 09:46AM
Tom,

It has come to my attention that my detector decision making is solely based upon you and your recommendations. I read most of the forums, but this one is, by far world class. I have been lurking this forum for a few years now. Tom, I have no idea why you do what you do as I see you have 1000's of hours of inputing onto this forum. I would like very much for you to write a book, but the more I think of it, this forum is better than a book as it is interactive. Many more videos would be great! I could never thank you enough for your blood. For your passion to help and share with others. I wish to inspire you for even more. Like I say, I only lurk, but I am compelled to make my first meaningful post to give heartfelt praise for all of your efforts, especially after the scare with your website having been down for a week. This was an eyeopener for me.

Thanks once again and I hope your -projects- are going well. Let us know when you are back.

Deepest appreciation, Raymond
Re: WORLD CLASS
October 20, 2009 12:57PM
Have to agree with Raymond, Tom does alot for our hobby with time spent and testing detectors. Time for a book or another video. Thanks Tom
October 31, 2009 07:41AM
Receiving thanks is a difficult thing. "GIVING" thanks is x100 more difficult. Thanks Frank, Raymond and Christopher. Yes, sometimes a 'inspire' boost is needed for any person. I certainly try my best and really enjoy helping others.....as this is exactly what makes the world grow; both mentally and technologically. In my line-of-profession; inspiration is paramount. If only there were more mentors on planet Earth.
October 31, 2009 11:30PM
Tom,

Just returned from a long prospecting trip. Things went very well, I feel fresh and fully restored.

Tuned in here of course ASAP. I would like to add my deep appreciation and heartfelt thanks for all you have achieved through your good works. Your number one fan and supporter...seldom heard but always near.

Jim.
November 01, 2009 01:49AM
Tom, I have been Busy with work, and Going trough Laptop problems..Finally had to give in and get a new one..errrr...Just read Raymonds post and I wanted to personally Agree with him..I read, listen and learn from this site and the Intelligent folks on here..Tom.. Thanks a heap for all you do and for your time Sir...You are an inspiration..
Jim Great to Hear your back and Ok..Hope the trip was Productive and lots of Fun..james..
November 01, 2009 05:43AM
Tom - May I add - although I do not get out much to post - this is the most knowledgeable forum. As an understatement,it take a little extra to put this forum together. I have a hunch your work gives you a perspective which shows through in this forum!
November 01, 2009 09:31AM
Welcome back Jim. Thanks James.........and Lance, this website is actually put together by a good friend of mine.....of whom is a computer genius. He's also the key player in the overall production of the original DVD ......and is nearly the solo/key producer of the newest beach DVD which is in it's assembly phase. I merely make posts.
November 01, 2009 11:37PM
I don't post a lot but I do read here faithfully every day. I would like to thank you Tom, and everyone involved for your time and efforts to provide everyone across the globe the knowledge and understanding needed to get the most out of this wonderful hobby! Your patience and giving spirit both on this forum and abroad gives us all a much needed shot in the arm. Thank you NASA-Tom for making a difference!

A humbled friend in Pennsylvania,
Rob
November 02, 2009 01:53AM
Wish I had a BUNCH more time..........but then again,,,,,,,,, if I did,,,, I'd probably spend more time detecting vs. posting.