Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

KC Steve

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
KC Steve
August 25, 2013 01:03PM
What ever happened to KC Steve? He was achieving some major milestones.......... and would like to hear how he is doing.
Re: KC Steve
August 25, 2013 02:40PM
Hey Tom. I see where KCSteve is still posting video's on you-tube. Mike.
August 25, 2013 04:48PM
That's good to hear. Was getting concerned about him. Curious why he no longer posts.
August 25, 2013 06:10PM
Yes he was doing amazing in the Dragoon camps...think He even found a gold coin and that awesome RARE Martingale if I remember correctly...

He had some great spots on the prairies to hunt it so seemed...

Good to know he is well..

Keith
August 26, 2013 01:47AM
[www.youtube.com] something about digging a civil war breast plate, being a yankee is that like digging a memorial cent?
August 26, 2013 03:45AM
U.S. Eagle Breast plate would be like a barber Half in nice coinditon..

U.S. Boxplate would be like a Peace dollar

U.S. Buckle would be Like a Morgan Dollar.

Yankee State buckles would be like a Seated Dollar

C.S.A. belt buckle like a 10 Dollar gold piece from the1850's era...

State marked Confederate plates and rarer C.S. Marked plates are like 20.00 Gold Pieces

Rare Rebel State plates in the $40,000.00 plus range Well You get to guess that..LOL!!!

I mean this in how hard they are to come buy not value....Confederate buttons can get astronomical...even up to $20,000.00+

relics are priceless but if you do but a price on them they can become mind boggling...

I know some artifacts that 2 or 3 guys have to go in on to get.. then they share it back and forth...

I believe( word of mouth) a wealthy collector paid over a million a few years back for a Reb Cannon 3 guys found in a spot in Tennessee...He had 3 of the 5 made now he has 4 of the 5 made...I think the 5th one blew up in the war...

Keith
August 26, 2013 05:11PM
KC Steve does an awesome job on his research .
August 26, 2013 05:19PM
rapidroy7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.youtube.com]
> =c4-overview&list=UUUizSPmqkg2OIcsmCP7ynGw
> something about digging a civil war breast plate,
> being a yankee is that like digging a memorial
> cent?

Well being a yankee, and digging a lot years i have not sniffed out a a CW breast plate, but sure have dug a zillion Lincolns LOL...
August 26, 2013 06:20PM
Thanks for comparisons Keith I have found some nice civil war era relics not quite the same here in Illinois, hard to know the wow factor if your not up on the research? I know what you mean docbars, I don't mind digging the zinc's either, might be a zinc "savior" is that a bad thing? Perhaps I should let the Fed's know i'm doing it for free!
August 26, 2013 07:40PM
rapidroy7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Perhaps I should let the Fed's know i'm doing it
> for free!

They already know.....
August 26, 2013 08:05PM
Nice LOL stepped right into that one!!![www.youtube.com]