Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

if anyone wants a eurotek pro with the optional biaxial coil SOLD

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
if anyone wants a eurotek pro with the optional biaxial coil SOLD
August 27, 2013 07:13PM
I will sell a like new one with paperwork and box...great machine for the money...
Im the original owner...has the optional 11 bi axial as standard ..has the sticker on the box to prove its the upgraded model...
Will take what I paid.199.00. Paypal gift...

Im the original owner...about 15 hours use..looks like a new one..well it is.actually..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2013 03:17AM by Keith Southern.
Re: if anyone wants a eurotek pro with the optional biaxial coil
August 27, 2013 08:54PM
Hey Keith, seems like you have a touch of "Kevin-eitiss"

You re-hitting all your same old iron sites w all these different machines?
August 27, 2013 09:31PM
Nope....Just tried it to see what it would do...its a good 200.00 dollar machine but it not a site machine for me looking for low conductors in iron...

Did not even want the blisstool someone traded it to me LOL...That one was out of left field...

Lobo was a trade ..gold bug 2 was trade...Etc. etc...LOL!!!

I have alot of machine right now I did not bargain for...just got em dont need em..

I can only find requirements to hunt iron in a few machines I can tell which one's cut it or not..After a few hours in the nail's..

Keith
August 27, 2013 10:20PM
Keith,

I have a new unit that I got about 3 months or so ago that I haven't un-boxed yet. Just been to darn busy.

I see in your post you state that it's the upgrade model. I just checked my the box and didn't see any sticker stating the upgrade. Is it a paste on sticker or lettering that is part of the box lettering?

Do you know what the difference is between the unit without and with the upgrade ?

Thanks,

El
August 27, 2013 10:41PM
Hey Elbert It just says 11" Biaxial on the sticker...I was stating that it was fctory installed not just one someone had swapped out from the stock 8 inch......thats what I meant..

Sometimes when typing on your phone its hard to go in to alot of details...lol

Keith
August 27, 2013 10:48PM
Coil is one thing, with this unit make sure it is the PRO version one is looking at. Fisher uses names in a way that requires one keep their eyes open and their brain in gear.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
August 28, 2013 12:07AM
Thanks Keith and Pastor Tom. I have the Pro with the 11"